Quantcast

New Member's Area

Introduce yourself to the community! Here you can start a new thread, to say hello to the community, and let everyone know that you are onboard!

151 topics in this forum

1. Hi all

• 2 replies
  2. New Shop Owner

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. NEW from NE

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. New from South Dakota

• 1 reply
  5. hello

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
  6. Hello All

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. New member

• 4 replies
  8. New to ASO

• 1 reply
  9. Hello, from McKinney TX

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
  10. Glad to be here

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  11. Hi Everyone

• 5 replies
    • 7 replies
  12. Howdy

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  13. Hi from Ireland

• 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  14. Planning to Buy running auto repair shop..

• 10 replies
  15. Thank you!

• 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
  16. Hello everyone CA!

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  17. Hello! New Shop In NJ

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
  18. Hello from the Northeast

• 2 replies

• Upcoming Events

• Latest Posts

• We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To continue reading responses, you must be signed in.
    • We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To continue reading responses, you must be signed in.
    • Hey fellow members and shop owners, 

I recently released a Webinar on How Shop Owners are Creating Million Dollar Shops (and how you can too) and I feel obligated to share here with all of you. I truly believe that if you really want to kick some ass this year and finally have the business and shop you've always envisioned for yourself, this Webinar is absolutely critical. 

Throughout this Webinar I'll share the 4 Key Strategies My Clients Have Used to Take Their Shops From 0 to $1Million in One Year.

How do I know you're the perfect candidate? Well...

1. You want to live up to your potential this year.
      2. You know if you achieve all of your goals in 2019, you will create your dream life and repair shop.
      3. You don’t want to leave your success up to chance. It matters to you. So you want to invest in things that’ll help you reach your goals faster.
      4. You’re interested in quick wins that will lead to your greatest achievements in 2019.

If you invest at least an hour of your time to watch this webinar, then you’ll be set up for a year of success. If that sounds like a no-brainer investment, that’s because it is.

Simply Click Here to register for free, and lets form some fail-proof strategies together....

Looking forward to your feedback, Ron Ipach
    • I found this site by accident and have been really impressed with the information it contains.  I've been a tech for around 28 years, the first 19 at new car stores and the last 9 at a used car store.  I am in the process of purchasing the store and I know this site will greatly help me to succeed .  This is a 3 bay shop in Southeastern Wisconsin and I've been the sole service employee during my time here.  I believe this to be a great opportunity in that the location is excellent and the previous owner is going to continue his business here not only providing me with rent, but service work as well.  I know this cooperation will be an advertising nightmare but I believe the benefits will outweigh the negatives.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I welcome any comments.