• Announcements

• AutoShopOwner

Advertising & Promoting Your Company On AutoShopOwner - Information   02/25/2017

This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.

You can upgrade your existing membership here.

All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.

Thank you for your support.
Sign in to follow this  
defiancetire

Hello from Northwest Ohio!

Hi I am a new member here. I am a 24 year old master certified tech. I opened my own shop Last May in a single car garage in my hometown. I am now leasing a 4900 square foot warehouse/shop. I discovered quickly that it is alot of work! Between legal and paperwork, customers, overhead, it is more and more everyday. I am glad to find this forum, i havent stopped looking at topics since I found it, what better way to learn then from someone who is doing the exact thing you are. Anyways I am still a one man operation, I do alot of wholesale cars for 4 dealerships currently, while less profitable I have found that it is a good rainy day fund! So anyways I am looking forward to learning, and growing with the rest of you in this business. One goal of mine is to remain profitable, I see alot of shops around here with way too many cars in the lot, yet they close within 6 months of being open.