Quantcast

Auto Repair Shop Management Help? Start Here

Do you have an automotive management or business related issue that you need help with? If you don't know what forum to post in, don't worry, just start by posting a new topic in this forum and we'll move in the appropriate forum category.

Subforums

1. Specific Management Forums   (803 visits to this link)

273 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
  1. Should I buy a scanner

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. tire pros

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
  3. Solo mechanic

• 8 replies
    • 10 replies
  4. Warranties and comebacks

• 13 replies
  5. Tablets without bolt on

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Ransom Attack

• 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  7. Dunn and Bradstreet

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Is a Web page worth the investment?

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
  9. Large Job Contracts?

• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 15 replies

• Upcoming Events

• Latest Posts

• I lost my leg in November so I know what your talking about. Feel free to donate to my GoFundMe. https://www.gofundme.com/f/helping-tom-and-laura&rcid=r01-156647799231-359535eb9d244bde&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m
    • I am hoping to have enough rental properties that I do not care what happens to the business for my own personal financial reasons. Then I hope to pass it on to a young person In the industry that wants to make a go of it. I will work out a deal that will make it easy for that person to succeed and wish them the best. I will then sail the world.
    • It may be an old article, but still extremely important.  We all have an obligation to perform our services and repairs to the highest quality, and not get complacent.  We all realize what could happen when short cuts are taken or a service/repair not done properly.  
    • Just wondering how many lifts do other shops have per tech? We have 5 lifts with 3 &1/2 techs and we still need more. To add more lifts we need a expansion and then we need to try to find a quality tech. 
    • I know this is an old post, but I show my techs news articles of mechanics that went to jail for negligent homicide for missing safety items on inspection that ended up killing someone. I know this was a state inspection mechanic performing a state safety check, but it tends to get the point across, and it makes them think about what could happen to the customer. https://www.mynbc5.com/article/licensed-car-mechanic-charged-with-manslaughter-in-customer-s-death/3324536
    • It has been a while, are you still with them?  I shut off my google adwords last month and have not seen a difference other then a drop in phone price shoppers.
    • Anyone using Mechanicsnet?   Better yet, anyone using Alldata manage online and have one of these CRM programs integrated?
    • This is crazy! Over the last couple of weeks, I started working with 50 shop owners inside my private “Drive to $100K” Facebook group (where I'm showing them how to take their personal take-home incomes to $100,000.00 or more), and, after a quick look into their current businesses, we revealed that so far, the average shop owner is taking home (drum roll please)... $43,566.49 LESS INCOME than they should be every year... ...and that's with the business they have right now(!) - without adding any more sales or car count! How much more should you be taking home? (If you’re like most, I’ll be it’s a lot less than you should be taking home!) This week I’ve decided to take on a few more shop owners inside the training to begin showing them how to finally start taking home the income they deserve. How about you? Interested ?? Let me know below by typing ‘INTERESTED’ (Yes, it's free, and only for owners of auto repair businesses)