Quantcast

What is best shop management software with a robust crm system?

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By spencersauto
      What's your houlr labor rate and where are you located? We're currently at $95 in Texas
    • By ASOG Podcast
      Brian Walker of Shop Market Pros explaining what makes them different at the TOOLS Conference 2021.
    • By carmcapriotto
      Show Notes:
      Requires 40 hours of training a year from his techs, service advisors, and owners Bill provides private training that brings his classes to 6 students to one trainer The power of networking The team is picking their classes and they are getting ready to split the group to provide advanced classes. Their techs average tenure is 8 years. Bill believes they stay because of the training they can’t get anywhere else. Their training program is a long-term commitment. Works with other shops in the area to spread the cost Pays a bonus each December based on the actual number of hours trained. A make your own Christmas bonus. Keeps a resume on all training completed Displays a picture goal board for every team member Paperless operation A welcome board in the lobby with all customers who are coming in that day  Key tags provide status to technicians 17 bays - 5 Technicians Green - Yellow - Red Light signifies the progress of workflow in the shop Eight loaner cars Connect with the show:
      Aftermarket Radio Network
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:

Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. By always innovating, Dorman has led the way in growing the aftermarket. Here you will see a few examples of a Dorman OE Fix. An OE FIX is a Dorman repair solution you can’t get from the original equipment manufacturer. It means they found a situation where they believe the OEM wasn’t giving repair professionals what they wanted, so we fixed it. Everything Dorman does is centered around providing customer value, both in the quality of products, and the creativity of solutions. Our engineers and designers go out of their way to save repair technicians time and save vehicle owners money. Want to really go under the hood? Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By danilredko
      Hello everyone, 

I have an idea of a software that can be used to charge a customer a monthly fee. 

For example, you could have different tiers: 

Maintenance Lite - 15$ a month: low monthly payment for all of the conventional oil changes required by the average driver each year.

Maintenance Basic - 20$ a month: Maintenance Basic includes everything you'll find in Lite, but adds... Unlimited Synthetic Oil Changes (as needed), On Rim (Seasonal) Tire Rotations (as needed), Complimentary Re-Torquing after changeover.

Maintenance Plus - 40$ a month:  includes all services from Ultimate Maintenance Basic, plus the following...
      - Off Rim Seasonal Tire Rotations (as needed)
      - Seasonal Tire Storage
      - Flat-Tire Repair (excluding roadside assistance)
      - Up to four General Service Calls (diagnoses, bulb replacements, filters, etc...)
      - Battery Boost/Replacement (excluding roadside assistance)
      - Priority Scheduling Service (For seasonal tire changeover)

What do you think about it? 

Thank you! 
    • By ASOG Podcast
      What's the biggest mistake owners are making when marketing their shops?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Damon Clark
      Hello Autoshop Management Network 😄 
      I have been developing an Automotive Shop Management system. I am here because I would like to start getting what I have developed in front of shop owners, mechanics and others a part of the auto-shop network. I am looking to provide a software solution that can assist shop owners with managing their business. I am also looking to get some feedback so I can continue development and build more new features that people are looking for. I would really like to provide a free demo for anybody who would be interested. I am happy to offer free usage on an extended free trial basis. Please feel free message me, call me or comment below. You can also click on the link and take a look: https://www.motivware.com. Below are also several screenshots from the application. If you have any requests or want to learn more let me know. I am open to an opportunity to partner with someone in the industry who would be interested in trying to get this application going!
      Thanks,
      Damon Clark
      412-916-1953

This is an example of an invoice that can be generated and printed while using the application

This is an example of adding a new vehicle by using the vin number

Here is an example of the work orders section where different service repairs can be added.

Adding a customer list

• By tylerl
      Hey guys looking for a little advise for people that have been in my situation. We are a smaller shop but really starting to transition to doing more volume in the past 2 years. Been in business for 10 years now and currently have 2 full time tech's and myself. I manage most of the office and service writing stuff and even occasionally help wrench in the back when required. Looking to hire a service advisor soon to help with the work load on the counter.

Currently we just use a a mix of excel spreadsheets for invoicing and customer history, as well as Google calendar. My questions is will I see a big benefit from moving to a all in one management program? Is it worth the monthly fee's for a smaller outfit like mine? 

Should mention we are in the powersports arena (mostly boat repair with some other rec equipment) so some of the platforms out there are not 100% tailored to our industry with the ones that are not offering up everything you would get out of a automotive program. Thanks in advance for the help!
    • By Corral Auto Service
      Shop software programs
    • By Carguy
      The way I see it, I don't know how any shop owner can run an auto business today without a computer management system. What systems are you using and what advantages or disadvantages do you see?
  • Our Sponsors