Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By defiancetire
      I havent posted here in awhile figured id might get some insight. I am 27 years old, Been in business for 4 years. Over the last year i just feel like ive run out of gas. I am getting depressed, Not interested in working on cars or the business. Its taken a toll on it. Very close tk losing it, I do not want that. Any ideas on what to do?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• By Joe Marconi
      Has anyone spoken to their insurance agents in regard to health insurance. I briefly saw my insurance agent at the last Chamber of Commerce meeting and he told me he wants to meet with me way before November, when it will time to renew, to discuss all the changes in the new health laws. From what I see in New York, rates are going up and coverages will not be the same.

• By flacvabeach
      Everyone needs to be aware that under Obamacare, you will be punished financially if you elect to reimburse employees for health insurance rather than establishing a company plan. The "excise tax" as they call it, is $100 per day per employee!

Check out the IRS link here.
    • By xrac
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2927348/Obamacare-program-costs-50-000-American-gets-health-insurance-says-bombshell-budget-report.html
    • By Gary A
      Guys,

I would like to know the best way to offer health benefits. This is for a single employee, not a family plan. Do you guys think it's better to pay them in full as part of a total package and reap the benefit of a tax break or have the employee contribute a percentage? Just wondering what makes the most sense....

Thanks,

Gary

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors