Quantcast

Dealing With Competition

Sign in to follow this  

Knowing who your competitors are and working through competition in your market. Get help with building a strong competitive strategy.

19 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. Jiffy Lube

• 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 12 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Upcoming Events

• Latest Posts

• What we do now, matters when this is over.  Thank you!  
    • Yes Frank. I agree.  I have been in business 40 years. Never before have I asked for helped or expected it. This is different.  When Churches are closed, you know these are different times.  Stay safe. 
    • Tomorrow I will talk to my Banker and Accountant and will try to start a SBA Loan process. Do not have a choice at this point. 
    • Just be sure you are taking all the proper steps to make sure you are in compliance with the laws around texting your customers as it relates to “marketing”.   
    • ... and if you are remaining open - communicate that with your customers! Above that, tell them what you're doing - tell them the steps you're taking to make it safe for them. Yes, this will pass. But the problem is you need to communicate this message now! If you're looking for what to say, I just released a video that details what Car Count Hackers are doing - and they're getting calls and thanks and return text messages too! Oh, some are even booking appointments - because let's face it - the virus doesn't know when your car is due for service! Hope this helps! Matthew "The Car Count FIxer" P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit!  P.P.S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook P.P.P.S: Start texting your customers TOMORROW - GET A FREE 7 DAY TRIAL NOW!
    • Hi DUFRESNES and all!  You're 100% correct! What's important is that you actually took the steps to reach out and contact customers! Your response is pretty much the same as my group of car count hackers experienced when they did this. I detail it all in this video and you're welcome to grab a pad and pen and copy down the notice used.  If you're a shop owner and you're not using text messaging, you can start tomorrow! We're offering a 100% totally FREE 7 DAY TRIAL on the GO-MO TEXT PLATFORM NOW! (Note the site still says 14 day trial - but because we've been overwhelmed with requests, we've been forced to shorten it to a 7 day trial - but it's 100% FREE!) Hope this helps! Matthew "The Car Count FIxer" P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit! P.P.S.: ** FREE DOWNLOAD - My Kick-Butt Offers P.P.P.S.: Start TEXTING TOMORROW for FREE 7 DAY TRIAL      
    • Agreed Joe. The most important part is communication. Get in touch with your customer. Let them know you are thinking about them. Let them know you care. And yes, (if you are) let them know you're open and available for them. My group of car count hackers have all reached out and have gone as far as telling customer what they're doing. I detailed it all in this video, and you're welcome to take notes and use the exact wording that I detail in the video.  Stay safe. Keep calm. We ARE in this together! Hope this helps! Matthew "The Car Count Fixer"