Quantcast

Management Coaching, Business Training, Consulting

Discussions regarding shop management and business help such as 20 groups, paid coaching, consulting, training, webinars, podcast, business seminars and business events, designed to help grow your business.

72 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Yes, this is FREE

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Anyone a member of ASA?

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Vision KC

• 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. Facebook group

• 21 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Almost done with ATI

• 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 38 replies

• Upcoming Events

• Latest Posts

• We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 
    • We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 
    • Hey guys looking for a little advise for people that have been in my situation. We are a smaller shop but really starting to transition to doing more volume in the past 2 years. Been in business for 10 years now and currently have 2 full time tech's and myself. I manage most of the office and service writing stuff and even occasionally help wrench in the back when required. Looking to hire a service advisor soon to help with the work load on the counter.   Currently we just use a a mix of excel spreadsheets for invoicing and customer history, as well as Google calendar. My questions is will I see a big benefit from moving to a all in one management program? Is it worth the monthly fee's for a smaller outfit like mine?    Should mention we are in the powersports arena (mostly boat repair with some other rec equipment) so some of the platforms out there are not 100% tailored to our industry with the ones that are not offering up everything you would get out of a automotive program. Thanks in advance for the help!
    • We are upgrading this tool to the latest MaxiSys Ultra.  This 2.5 year old Elite is looking for a new home.  Has a current subscription and the hardware is under warranty as long as the subscription is maintained (renews in December).  Only thing I know about is that the battery life has shortened since new.  Scuffs in picture are on the screen protector that we never removed.  Listing this one at $1849 shipped.   I saw a similar one recently sell on Ebay for $2K.    (NOTE:  This unit is not a Chinese knock-off also seen on Ebay).
    • What Your Customers Want to Tell You…But Don’t Auto shop owners and managers: Join us for a free webinar series and learn firsthand what actual customers think about the auto repair experience. To learn more about the online event and to register, click the link below: https://mitchell1.com/micro/elite-event/  
    • The governor of California last week proposed a ban on all internal combustion vehicles by the year 2035.  A very aggressive move that the EPA is questioning if this is even legal.  We all know that the electric vehicle will make an impact in the future, but with the overwhelming of cars being build and sold in the next decade, how practical is the proposed ban?  Your thoughts on this?  Here's a article from Motor Trend:  https://www.motortrend.com/news/california-ban-gas-diesel-executive-order-newsom/