Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
JustTheBest

It's like Auto Shop Owner's 911 Help! - By Invitation ONLY

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By JustTheBest
      Hi!
      This week, I had a chance to review recent results with a private client (aka Car Count Hacker . You may find this surprising, specially when you find out the size of the shop. 
      I detail it all in this video.

You can see the entire video here. I welcome your comments or questions.
      I welcome your comments or questions. 
      Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit! 
      P.P.S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook
      P.P.P.S.: Have you registered in my FREE Training? "How to Double Your Car Count in 89 Days"
    • By HarrytheCarGeek
      Labor rate from $115 to $150 car count down 1/3 revenue up 6%.

Going on the third month that we raised our rates. Our best customers have stayed, trouble nickle and dime customers seem to have disappeared. ARO from 380 to 628.
    • By jfuhrmad
      Any of you out there care to share your car counts from starting a shop from zero?  How many months did it take to get to 150 cars and how did you market to get it there?
    • By Joe Marconi
      Has any signed up or know of this product? "Truvideo"
      BG has partnered with a company called Truvideo.  The process allows you to take a short video of the car and document any issues. The video is then sent to the customer, either thru a text message or email. The tech or service advisor narrates the video.  The customer can see on video things like worn brakes, worn tires, a leaking hose, etc.  
      I think that this has its place in the multipoint process. Below is a link for more information.
      Your thoughts?
      https://www.bgprod.com/programs/truvideo/

• By Ron Ipach
      Discover The Top 3 Sales Techniques To EXPLODE Profits In Your Auto Repair Shop.
      CLICK TO REGISTER NOW

• Similar Tagged Content

• By JustTheBest
      Yup! That "F" word comes up again! You're welcome to pre-register for my totally FREE Training Course - "How to Double Your Car Count in 89 Days... Without Wasting Hard Earned Dollars on Money Sucking Advertising."
      What You'll Discover:
      -How to actually get customers to refer you!
      -Compete with any shop - Big Box Repairs Shops; National Chains; New Car Dealers - Doesn't Matter
      -Learn an almost sneaky tactic to get customers to leave positive reviews - every time - all the time! 
      - and a lot more!
      This course WILL NOT BE FREE FOREVER - So now you have an opportunity to PRE-REGISTER and start 2019 with a "BANG!"

Click NOW and WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO - I'll Explain Everything!

Hope this helps! Can't wait to see you on the course! 
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
      PS: Uh... did I tell you it's FREE!? Just want to be sure - don't want anyone to think I'm pulling one of those "shameless plugs!"

• By JustTheBest
      Wanted to share these two videos to help auto repair shop owners fix their car count. 

Enjoy! Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
    • By JustTheBest
      Do you struggle getting more new customers? Can't get more customers no matter how much you spend? It could be that your Marketing Engine is BROKEN!

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Ever wonder if those Hi Tech Scanners and your Fancy LOGO really matters? Let me explain

Enjoy! Please... let me know if you have any questions. 
      Hope these videos help!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"

• By JustTheBest
      Want to Grow YOUR Car Count, Income & Profits? Check this out!
      Get all my best tips, tricks and hacks... for FREE! Yes, FREE!
      Check this out!

Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
    • By JustTheBest
      Just one simple rule you need to keep in mind. I explain it all in this short video

Hope this helps!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors