Quantcast

JustTheBest

NEW RELEASE – This is your chance to get on the “Early Bird” list now! (Hurry - Before this is gone!)

ENGINEERED PREDICTABILITY
Arranging an event to occur creating consistent behavior and making it possible to know what to expect in advance

I’ve just completed a new book, “Engineered Predictability” and I’m making a limited number (very limited number) of copies available for free. You can get on the “early bird list” now and you’ll be notified first when the book is available.
You’ll even get notice before my list of 1,000’s of subscribers get notice! But there’s one catch – when these free copies are gone – they’re gone!

There’s only two ways to get this information.
1) Apply to become a private client and join my mastermind group – (there’s currently a waiting list and $5,000 deposit required).
2) Get this book as soon as it’s released – $29.95 value – yours FREE!

Engineered-Predictability-V2-a.jpg.4c5c2a4dd2224afb2d20dd6cbaf29f1b.jpg

In the book, you’ll discover…

• The simple 3 step, 11 word formula that’s virtually guarantees car count before the end of the week
  • The 6 Ugly Truths about your customers and why they don’t respond to your marketing
  • The reality of your biggest asset (Caution: Some accountants have told me I’m crazy – read the book and you tell me!)
  • Myths debunked: Discover the one misconception that keeps over 98% of repair shop owners from reaching the success, dreams and goals they went into business for originally.
  • The advanced strategies, methods and tactics used by insiders of my mastermind groups to eliminate the stress and frustration of keeping service bays full and technicians busy.
  • Disturbing industry statistics from the US Census and Bureau of Labor Statistics – this is not only disturbing – it’s startling and stunning!
  • The number one reason why shop owners fail – and it’s probably not what you’re thinking

When you get on the “Early Bird” List, please understand that you’re:

• NOT guaranteed a copy of the book – you’ll be on the “Early Bird” list and get advanced notice – even before my list of 1,000’s of subscribers and followers. In other words, you’ll be the first to know – before anyone else
  • NOT going to be added to any mailing list. No sales force is going to “hound” you. In other words – no salesman will call. You will get notice form my private email.
  • NOT going to opt-in to anything. This is just a list for advance notice only. That’s all. No tricks; No gimmicks; No strings attached (The last time I did anything like this – it was gone in a week! – You decide!)

Get on the "Early Bird" List Now!

Questions? Please post here - I will respond! 

Thanks!
Matthew Lee
"The Car Count Fixer"
ENGINEERED PREDICTABILITY - Get on the "Early Bird" List Now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Creating coupons/ Pictures

What are you guys using to create coupons and deals for your shop ? Is there a software that can be bought to create automotive specific coupons ? Also looking to see how to make professional looking pictures with shop logo and what not on them. Thank you!

By sparkerauto, in Marketing, Advertising, & Promoting

• 2 replies
    • Interstate Batteries Launches Exclusive Partnership with Advance Auto Parts

ROANOKE, Va. & DALLAS, Tex.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 12, 2017-- Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP) and Interstate Batteries announce a strategic partnership to better serve the changing needs of the automotive aftermarket with premium quality products, expanded availability and enhanced customer service. Interstate Batteries, the leading replacement battery brand with the largest independent battery distribution system in North America, will become the exclusive automotive and specialty battery brand to Advance Auto Parts stores and customers in the spring of 2018.   https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/175-interstate-batteries-north-america’s-no-1-automotive-battery-brand-launches-exclusive-partnership-with-advance-auto-parts/

By AutoShopOwner, in Automotive Products & Services

• 22 replies
    • Advance Auto Parts Launches Availability Challenge

ELIGIBILITY: The Advance Professional Availability Challenge (the “Promotion”) is open only to professional customers (not consumers) of Advance Auto Parts, who are legal residents of Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation (“Participant”). All other individuals residing outside of the eligible area are ineligible to participate and will be disqualified if attempting to participate. Void outside of Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted. Employees of Advance Auto Parts (“Promoter”), Genesco Sports Enterprises ("Administrator"), Advantage Hole In One, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, parent companies and the members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household with such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win.  Visit website for more details: http://advanceauto.us/vroom/challenge/    

By AutoShopOwner, in Automotive Products & Services

• 1 reply
    • Introducing TextBox – Text-Enable your existing shop telephone number

(Warning and apologies for the long post) As you can see by my profile, I’m pretty new to AutoShopOwner.com but after browsing around quite a bit and communicating with @Alex and a couple of other leaders around here, I figured it would be worth the investment to become and Advertiser Member for the purpose of introducing our service and getting some feedback. It is not my intent to bombard with promotion but rather provide information about a capability that few realize is even possible. I’d like to start this introduction with a couple of statements. It is becoming increasingly difficult and frustrating to reach customers by phone since they often don’t answer the phone and often don’t check their voicemail. Most people text more than they talk these days. If you agree, I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to TextBox! TextBox was conceptualized back in 2012 from this video (See YourCarIsReady Video) Following are some of the capabilities we offer along with comparisons to other text messaging options we have encountered. Text Enable Your Existing Shop Telephone Number TextBox- Text-enables your existing shop telephone number. Your telephone number is part of your brand and part of your value. TextBox leverages the value of that number by opening up the text communications channel. People are probably already texting your number… they’re just not getting anywhere. Adding ‘Call or Text’ to your shop signage, website, Facebook page and any other marketing materials that include your telephone number will enhance those marketing efforts and provide more leads. Frequently, when you call somebody they text you back. Likewise, when you text somebody, they may call you back. Since TextBox uses your existing phone number. Both of those work! Others- Some use a shared 5 or 6 digit short codes. Some require you to introduce a completely new number that might not even be a local number. Some use email-to-text which requires you to find out what carrier the customer uses. If somebody calls the number you text them from, usually, the call goes nowhere. Not a very good customer experience. If you call a customer from your shop telephone number and they respond via text, the text goes nowhere. True Two-Way Texting TextBox- TextBox offers true two-way texting from the comfort of a full size keyboard and computer screen and keyboard anywhere you happen to be. You can name and tag contacts and review unlimited conversation history. Others- Many are one-way only. If a customer replies or initiates a text, the text fails and you never see it. Many don’t have an interface where you can review previous text messages in a conversational thread. With email-to-text, each message is a separate email message. It’s almost impossible to keep up with. Most Shop Management systems that have a text module are one-way only. Multiple Interfaces TextBox- The most used TextBox interface is through a small app that is installed on Windows computers and/or laptops. It automatically starts when the computer starts and pops up to alert you when new texts arrive. We also provide tablet and mobile apps that allow you to see and respond to TextBox messages wherever you happen to be. Others- Most require you to remember to open and log in to a web browser and remember to check the page to see if any texts have come in. Very few also have tablet or mobile interfaces. Cost TextBox- Most shops don’t need anything more than our $49/month small business plan. Larger shops with multiple service advisors with direct numbers can text-enable each additional number for only $29/month. There are no contracts or term commitments. We even offer a free trial and don’t even ask for billing information. Others- We have been surprised at some of the services that appear to do less but cost much more. Frequently Answered Questions: Will it mess up my phone service? NO. The voice and text networks are completely separate. Can multiple people use it? YES. And everything is automatically synchronized. How long does it take to get set up? Usually fully operational within a few hours. Are there any contracts or term commitments? NO. Service is month-to-month. For those who have taken the time to read all the way down this far, we’re making a special introductory offer hoping you will provide feedback here on the forum about your experience with the ease of getting started, the power and efficiency of TextBox and our outstanding customer service. The first 10 members here who PM me here or contact us directly and mention AutoShopOwner.com will receive: A completely no obligation trial from now to the end of March 2017. An automatic free month every year if they sign up for service after the trial. Of course, I’d be happy to answer any questions in this thread, via private message in this form, buy phone or… by text. John Fabrega
      Founder
      Line1 Communications & TextBox
      850.205.1111 (Call or Text)

By John Fabrega, in Marketing, Advertising, & Promoting

• 13 replies
    • Advance Auto Parts Marketing Continues to Hurt Auto Repair Shops

Let me give you a prime example of what we are going through as a result of the Advance Marketing strategy:

Last week a customer came to us with a steering pull and requested a wheel alignment. After our routine inspection, we informed the customer that the ball joints were worn and they would need to be replaced before the alignment was done. The customer thanked us and said he would let us know what he decides.

The customer came back yesterday and told us, "I decided to go to Advance, bought the ball joints from them and they even LOANED ME THE TOOLS TO DO THE JOB!"

But, he is the real story: The truck now has clunks and noises and the steering wanders all over the road. His attempt to do his own ball joints, has now left his truck unsafe to drive due to his lack of expertise to perform the job properly.

This is what I have been battling with Advance and no one will listen. Why? They made the sale and that's what's important to Advance. Not the safety of the consumer, and certainly not the shop that lost the sale and is now stuck trying to figure out what went wrong.

The Advance marketing strategy will hurt the independents and send the wrong message to the consumer. Free testing, free battery installation, reading codes in the parking lot,loaner tools sets; will all do more harm than good to the relationship between Advance and the repair shops. How can Advance expect me to buy from them when they want to compete with me? That makes no sense.

And please don't tell me, "That's not your customer." I am so tired of hearing that. It is my customer! The entire motoring public hears and sees the advertising.

This is why I have serious issues with Advance, and cannot support them. And nothing will change as long as Advance listens to Wall Street and not Main Street.

By Joe Marconi, in The Customer Experience

• 33 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By JustTheBest
      How can it be true that an independent auto repair shop almost doubles the price of their oil change service without raising their shop rates, parts pricing or adding any more costs? I know, sounds crazy, but we've done it. I am releasing the information shortly - but this short video explains it all.

There isn't anything to buy - no sneaky sales pitch - nothing. It's just about how we used a new tactic to present our oil change prices. All the details are being released next week - so you'll want to subscribe (that's FREE TOO!) so you won't miss a thing!

Hope this helps!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"