Quantcast
    • You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Jay Huh

Buy R+W Conference videos now or wait till Sept?????

Hey guys, should I buy the R+W conference videos now for $1k or buy the all access pass and get videos but wait until Sept??? This is killing me, I watched the intro teaser and I have a feeling it'll be helpful. Spent $33k this month (usually my expenses are around $20k.....) so I don't have money to throw around.

Anyone that seen the vids vouch for the $1k download price?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Good morning,

With business slowing down for most, we feel that there's never been a better time for shops to take advantage of online training. We know that everyone in our great industry is in this together, and want to help shop owners in any and every way that we can, so have decided to team up with Jasper Engines & Transmissions to make our Online High Impact Customer Care Sales Course available to the industry at no charge. 

The recordings for this 4-part online sales training course are usually sold for $179, but the below link will provide you with complimentary access. You'll see that the page also provides access to an Action Plan that you can follow to help you navigate through the coronavirus pandemic.

As you take on this challenge, please don't forget that you're not alone, and that this pandemic will pass. If there's anything else that Elite may be able to do to help you, please feel free to Contact Us, or give us a call at 800-204-3548.

Click Here for complimentary access to our Online High Impact Course and COVID-19 Shop Owner Action Plan

Wishing you the best,

Your Friends at Elite
    • By ncautoshop
      Who's attending? We will be there with our team! I know there's folks coming from all over the country. I saw that Carm will be there as will Frank Butkus-Leutz.  

Would love to meet some of you!

www.asteshow.com 
    • By Jay Huh
      Saw a Tesla the other day at the mall with it completely stripped down.
      Has tires with tie rods connected to the steering column and a self contained motor at the rear.

No oil, no spark plugs, no moving components.... everything electronic.... NOTHING to replace but tires and possibly brakes every 100,000 miles.

Is this the future? How long, in 20 years? 15 years? I'm 30 and I think I will be good by the time I retire but a completely different story for the next generation. Gotta think too, as we start transitioning over, there will be less and less work for the numerous number of automotive shops out there. Just in my shopping center alone, there are 5 major shops and 1 more across the street. In our 5 mile radius, there has got to be more than 20
    • By Framingham Auto Service
      I had  very high hopes for the beginning of 2017, taking in consideration that we finished the year very strong, and had a very good January.
      But it seems that the ground had open it and swallowed all the business......
      How about you guys, how are you doing?
    • By ctm
      Hey guys.
      What do you think - is something like this helpful in a shop? Basically an app where a mechanic can practice changing the brakes or something again and again on a tablet until he gets all the steps down, without wasting materials on training?

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors