Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.

What if I could show you a weird hack that will help you get more customers to say "YES" to your quote. Interested? The best part is you can start to use this hack TODAY! Watch this short video:

YOUTUBE-Weird-Hack-Get-Customers-Say-YES.jpg.59d3111e9e54131e2d9c7956587c6200.jpg

Don't forget to tell me what you liked most about this weird hack! I read every comment!

Hope this helps!

Matthew Lee
"The Car Count Fixer"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Keep Your Shop's Summer Momentum Going! 
      Elite's Supercharge Your Shop, a series of 4 live online courses for shop owners, starts Sept 14th! 
      Learn to master your shop's numbers, recruit the top techs & advisors, maximize employee productivity, fill up your bays with your ideal customers and more!
      These live online courses will be taught by industry superstars Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have both experienced extraordinary success as shop owners, so everything you'll learn has been proven to generate extraordinary real world results!
       You have the option to either enroll in the whole Supercharge Your Shop course series, or pick and choose the individual courses that will help your shop the most. Here's the course schedule:
      Sept 14-15 - Mastering Your Shop's Numbers and Cost Control
      Sept 16-17 - Hiring America's Top Techs & Advisors
      Sept 21-22 - Maximizing Employee Morale, Productivity and Profits
      Sept 23-24 - Filling Up Your Service Bays with the Ideal Customers
      To enroll in the complete series of these 4 live online courses, just visit our Supercharge Your Shop Page to reserve one of our last openings!

• By CAautogroup
      Hello all,

We have a rather small waiting room and have removed a few chairs to aid in social distancing (we now have only 4 chairs total). I wanted to know if your shop is requiring customers to wear a mask while they are inside the waiting area?  How is your experience? Do you have a sign up on the front door stating they must wear a mask?

Stay safe and healthy!

Nick 

• By Joe Marconi
      In my 40 years as a shop owner, I have battled the age old dilemma: Is it my car count, my customer count or some other reason why some weeks I find it hard to hit my sales goal.  
      It always comes down to production.  Now that's really simplifying it, I know.   But, when you look at the numbers, with the right jobs and a balanced schedule, the ARO goes way up and car counts become not as important as we thought. 
      Another thing to consider, this is not 1995. Cars do not come in 5 to 6 times a year for an Oil Change Service.   You are lucky to see some customers every 10,000 miles as they wait for that Oil Change Percentage light on their dashboard to tell them...NOW IT"S OK TO GO TO YOUR REPAIR SHOP. Isn't it funny how so many people will listen to the dash board light, and not you!
      Anyway, what are your thoughts.  How do you reach your weekly sales goals and what KPI's are important to you? 
    • By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Superstar shop owner and Elite Business Development Coach Greg Skolink shares a fun tip on how to keep your shop's customers engaged on Facebook.

For additional help building a more successful auto repair business, learn how you can team up with a superstar shop owner like Greg through Elite Top Shop 360: One on One Coaching

View full article
    • By sparkerauto
      How many of you text message customers on update with there vehicle, when it's done, what needs to be done ? Also how are you doing this ? I have two landline phones, are you using personal cell phones ? Thanks !

• Similar Tagged Content

• By JustTheBest
      Wanted to share these two videos to help auto repair shop owners fix their car count. 

Enjoy! Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
    • By JustTheBest
      Do you struggle getting more new customers? Can't get more customers no matter how much you spend? It could be that your Marketing Engine is BROKEN!

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Ever wonder if those Hi Tech Scanners and your Fancy LOGO really matters? Let me explain

Enjoy! Please... let me know if you have any questions. 
      Hope these videos help!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"

• By JustTheBest
      Want to Grow YOUR Car Count, Income & Profits? Check this out!
      Get all my best tips, tricks and hacks... for FREE! Yes, FREE!
      Check this out!

Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
    • By JustTheBest
      Just one simple rule you need to keep in mind. I explain it all in this short video

Hope this helps!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
    • By JustTheBest
      I'll show you 6 Ways to Get More Customers in 6 Days or Less
      … and I’ll show you how we do it Without Crazy Coupons, Discounts or Money Sucking Advertising

Join me this week on this training webinar and you’ll discover….
      The exact steps we take to get more customers. This is NOT about telling you what to do - I'll show you everything, step-by-step so you're never left guessing. Exclusive "behind-the-scenes" look at exactly how we do it. I'll even pull the curtain back and show you everything! Never done before - LIVE Interactive on the webinar that let's you experience everything! In less than an hour, you'll see everything, I'll show you everything step-by-step and you'll experience it all too! It's about the business that supports you and your family - isn't it worth an hour of your time?

Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
      P.S.: Join me on this training webinar this week! FixYourCarCount.com

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors