Quantcast

xrac

Oil Change Sticker Printers

This has been discussed a couple of times but we now have a lot more participation on the forum. What printer and stickers are you using and what do you recommend?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Auto shop owner new forum topics

Just got my e-mail on the latest forum topics. Out of 20 topics 7 are marketing ads from the same person. Also under popular forum topics of 5, 3 are ads also by same person of which no discussion took place. So how are these popular. I get a ton of advertising e-mail. Just didn't expect this from ASO. I do look into some ASO sponsor ads. But this is not necessary.

By slowtech, in Member Feedback

• 14 replies
    • New Fluid Forum View Added

Today we added a new option to view the main page of the forum in a fluid view. This view will list out the latest topics (similar to the sidebar latest topics). If you click on the "Showing topics from all forums" link (highlighted in yellow below), you can filter which forums you would like to see topics from. You can easily switch back to the classic table forum view at any time. The 2 buttons are right next to the start new topic button.     Filter your view by forums:    

By Alex, in AutoShopOwner Announcements

• 1 reply
    • New Forum: Exit Strategy, Retirement, Selling Your Repair Shop

We have added a new forum titled: Exit Strategy, Retirement, Selling Your Repair Shop I also moved some of the topics around this subject matter into this new forum. 🙂

By Alex, in AutoShopOwner Announcements

• 1 reply
    • Am I missing anything and a couple questions

Hi everyone. I'm the business arm of a very new (Not even open yet) mobile auto repair business in a very rural area. I really just wanted to bounce a few ideas off of everyone, and get some input on what I have so far. We are starting on a shoe string, but Insurance and other fun expensive things are taken care of. Right now for work orders and labor times we're using Real Time Labor guide (Remember we're on a shoestring for these things but would love any recommendations on cheap SMS with more features 😂 ) Google calendar for scheduling and google voice to ring all the partner's numbers so someone can always answer. As of right now, my main problem is trying to source parts. The only parts store we have is a small Auto Value that I'll be talking to the owner of on monday because Auto Values websites seem to be beyond useless. All other parts stores are 40 or more miles away, although there is an oreilly's close to the edge of our service area so they could be used for some. Anybody have any suggestions on this or have any experience dealing with Auto Value? Any other suggestions are super welcome and I thank you all very much.

By torquedwrench, in General Automotive Discussion

• 9 replies
    • Anyone have a dealer license to compensate for slow times?

I've been lucky so far but I couldn't escape the "slow" season forever. I'm in NC and we got 2 inches of snow and the whole city/county shut down for days..... We got snow Saturday, had pretty much no customers Friday, Sat (closed) Monday and today and tomorrow doesn't look good either (no appointments).   Techs are getting frustrated with no work (they are flat rate and usually stay busy) and obviously not good for me or the business. Do you guys go to auction and buy cars to sell? I usually have 1 car that I work on at all times for myself to sell but I haven't bought a car off of a customer in a while.   It's a bit of a pain to get a dealer license here so wondering if you guys do it

By Jay Huh, in Auto Repair Shop Management Help? Post Here!

• 8 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors