Quantcast

Advertising we are using right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Your ad looks great Frank, I hope it brings in some customers and as a bonus it shines some much needed light on the gratitude that is due to all the workers who have kept the country going. I agree with Joe that now is not the time for hard sales. I send mass text messages using my SMS but I try to choose my wording carefully. “Cheer up, things will improve” is the wrong message considering the loss of life we are experiencing here in Bergen County, New Jersey. Unfortunately Covid-19 has taken several of my customers and many customers have lost extended family members. A local nursing home had 33 deaths last week and a veterans home a few towns away lost 37 hero's. Besides the severe loss of life there are also many people dealing with the permanent loss of their jobs. This is surely a terrible time and as Joe said I think a great message is just informing the public that we are here to help.

2109FA3B-25D3-4133-9534-A0960CEAEB43.thumb.jpeg.17f3f5a910359e5a9393868aa2733d29.jpegThis post is getting us a decent amount of cars. Obviously the price is right, but this has been shared 42 times and over 10k have seen it. We've gotten a lot of five star reviews from it including one from the township fire department. NAPA is providing the oil and filter. I’m providing the labor. We haven’t tried to sell anything else on the customers car, just informed them. About 50% got other work done and the others have said they’ll definitely be back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1