Quantcast

Presenting Elite Fly with the Eagles Course next week

How is Elite different from Management Success or ATI? There website looks the same. "Make more money, have less stress and take more time off". Those are the promises all the automotive management companies are making. What's the difference?

Edited by cshann19
  • Like 1

How I'd Elite different from Management Success or ATI? There website looks the same. "Make more money, have less stress and take more time off". Those are the promises all the automotive management companies are making. What's the difference?

I guess I will chime in as I am working with Elite as a client.

With any management coaching, your success really depends on you. You have to implement the changes that are necessary for improvement. With that being said I think that any management coaching probably has value. The different I see mostly is the people involved with Elite over the other companies. I look at it like this... Elite is like the special forces of the management coaching (lol). What I mean by that is their organization is not as large as Management Success or ATi it seems however they have a concentrated group of really experienced and successful coaches. I have several friends involved with Elite and I have never heard one complaint about the confidence they have in their assigned coach. ATi on the other hand I have heard of dissatisfied clients on numerous occasions. The solution to this as far as I have seen is "call ATi, they will reassign you to another coach." IMHO that is a scary thought to not have confidence in a coach that is assigned to you after you have forked over a bunch of money.

In regards to my experience with Elite I am very happy with them and they have been an invaluable resource to me in turning around my business.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...