Quantcast

Hurricane Irene

Alex

Have some friends that are coming up from Long Island to stay with us, because they were told they should evacuate. They are close to the south shore. I think we'll just get some strong winds and some downed trees here. Hopefully power will not go out. My wife and I went to the grocery store yesterday and they were all out of water!!! Everyone is preparring I guess.

Great Tire Deal

tie the car to a tree, board up the windows, and hold on... Cause here it Comes! It's hot and sunny here... not a thing going on. I think I'll stay right here for awhile. Hope everybody makes it thru A-OK! gonz

Have some friends that are coming up from Long Island to stay with us, because they were told they should evacuate. They are close to the south shore. I think we'll just get some strong winds and some downed trees here. Hopefully power will not go out. My wife and I went to the grocery store yesterday and they were all out of water!!! Everyone is preparring I guess.

save a cold one for me... It's hot here... I could use one right about now... ROFL :) :) :)

It's 5:00pm...nothing yet, just a little rain, no huricane yet. But I am prepared, Generator is all gased up, got food and water and cold beer. Now we wait!

High and dry on the Passaic River in Little Falls but many around me are not. Even the President is coming to Paterson on Sunday. This area has really taken a beating.

I heard about the President coming to Patterson on the news. Allot of places got hit bad that I thought would not be as bad as let's say coastal Long Island. Even upstate NY around Hunter Mountain got hit hard.