Quantcast

I wanted to ask a question that no one can give me straight answer on. I  know in the past on any normal vehicle when you rotated the tires you wanted the best tires in the front (I'm talking about lets say a Ford Taurus). Several years ago I see the Michelin video where they put two Ford Taurus's side by side with one vehicle having the new tires in the front and the other vehicle having the new tires installed on the rear. Per the NHTSA they state accidents occur or loss of control mainly begins with the rear end losing control therefore you want to have your best tires on the rear? So with all the experts out there and I've also asked many other owners what they think but mainly I'm still seeing "best tires in the front". What are your thoughts? Thanks guys. I'm excited that I found this site!

• Like 1

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Edited by tyrguy
  • Like 2

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Edited by Junior
spelling

Edited by tyrguy