Quantcast
lakesidetire

Fall special that have done well with

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Junior
      I'm just about to settle on a software package to run my shop. I've found looking at a number of them that there are a few that don't seem to tick the basic boxes in information gathering that we as registered repair shops are required by law to do. I'm wondering if this is a New York specific issue or if this issue happens everywhere. Would you guys comment on your state requirements.  I'd like to pass some more information to the software company I'm working with in hopes that they motivate to make some improvements to satisfy these requirements.
      Example, in NYS we are required to capture a signature or document approval with the customer complaint to begin work on the vehicle before we touch it. We must record mileage when the vehicle enters the shop and when it is finished. We must state the warranty for each item and the terms and time limit for any guarantee on repair work. We have to collect a non taxable $2.50 waste tire management fee for every new tire sold. We have a state safety and emissions inspection that is varies in fee and is non taxable.
    • By xrac
      Here is a link to a question on Quora that I supplied an answer to and so far it has gotten over 3,700 views and 75 upvotes.  Thought that you might be interested in reading it.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-dangerous-to-fall-asleep-in-a-parked-car-with-the-engine-on-if-the-car-is-parked-outside/answer/G-Frank-May?srid=ht1dc
    • By CAautogroup
      Hello all,

First off, love the new look of the website! Well done, I might have to hire the company that did it for our new website.
      Just had a quick question if anyone here has any feedback for offering discounts for military, teacher, police, student, etc and if so, do you mind sharing? We have a university and hospital not too far from us and would like to recruit more customers and figured this might be a possibility. 

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions.

Nick 
    • By HarrytheCarGeek
      Any of you have seen this deal from Mavis?

http://imgur.com/l6g8PMB

http://www.mavistire.com/?kmas=1&kmca=91770970572-mavis-e-g&kmag=AN:MAV|PB:G|TT:SN|CD:Branded|GT:New_Jersey&kmkw=mavis&kmmt=e&gclid=CIa2mNnH6cwCFRRZhgod1-gFdQ

Talk about doing the desperate thing to bring people in through the door.
    • By CarER
      Hey all!

I'm not sure how well versed any of you are in SEO but I have an interesting(?) question.

I know (or at least back when I researched SEO a few years ago) one thing that search engines look for is a consistent NAP (name, address, and phone number) for your business. Back when I had just my listings and website all of my phone numbers matched up over the web. And we were in the top 3 in the organic listings and map listings when searching for "auto repair harrisonburg va."

However now, we have a tracking number on our website, a different tracking number for yelp, a different tracking number for our CRM "Adversite," and so on and so forth. With that, I've also noticed that our organic and map listing has been falling (we're down to like 6th or 7th now.) I understand some of this may be because my competition is stepping up their SEO efforts.

So my question is this, would all of these different tracking numbers cause my SEO ranking to fall since the phone numbers that I have on these various sites are different from the ones that are listed on my Google and other search site listings?

Thank you. Have a phenomenal day!
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors