Quantcast

HAOnline

Hello from the internets!

Hello, new here. Been a parts guy in dealerships for the las 10+ years, spent 3 years in the aftermarket parts retail before that. Company I work for has been a leading Honda and Acura dealer in central Indiana for many years. We are venturing out into the online retail side with a new venture. We hope to bring better customer service from our combined experience both in the business and with these franchises (over 40 years combined between the 3 of us).

Look forward to what I can learn and share here.

Hello, new here. Been a parts guy in dealerships for the las 10+ years, spent 3 years in the aftermarket parts retail before that. Company I work for has been a leading Honda and Acura dealer in central Indiana for many years. We are venturing out into the online retail side with a new venture: www.HondaAcuraOnline.com . We hope to bring better customer service from our combined experience both in the business and with these franchises (over 40 years combined between the 3 of us). Look forward to what I can learn and share here.

Welcome to the forum. We are in Evansville, Indiana, and we do not have an Acura dealer here. Consequently, we have purchased most of our Acura parts from Louisville. I will be interested in checking you guys out.

We've had a few customers from Evansville over the years. Delivery has always been the hardest part because you are over 3 hours away, one way. But we usually work it out one way or another.

Welcome, nice to see you've found ASO. It's a great place to exchange ideas and find out what the rest of the country is up to. Keep in touch