Quantcast

jaybazzi

Has anyone signed up with hirefrederick.com

I've came across this website a few times hirefrederick.com suppose to bring in return customers and fill in your gap appointment spots anyone ever try this? What's your thoughts on it? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 5 Star Auto Spa
      Just signed up for Bolt On Technology Mobile Manager and Pro Pack (Report Pro, Message Manager, Lube Sticker Pro). Got Mobile Manager installed on 4 new tablets for the technicians. Installed Pro Pack on both desktop computers running All Data Manage as the shop management software. Received training on Lube Sticker Pro and have scheduled training on the other 3 modules. Bolt On only trains 1 module at a time which kinda sucks because based on that we will not be up and running for an entire month. I have began to look into the SOP's and configure the software myself instead of waiting for training. For all of the shops that are using Bolt On, is there anything that you would recommend us definitely look into / try? I
    • By mspecperformance
      Running into an issue lately. Most of the work we do the customer drops off the car and we give them a call after. Generally we usually send them our findings via e-mail or text from our inspection report and then we discuss the recommended work. Customer authorizes over the phone, we do the work, they pick up. Done deal.

Normally we have no issues... normally I mean years I have never encountered a problem. Recently working with a knuckle head and he is claiming he didn't authorize some work to be done. He also never signed an estimate due to all correspondence through telephone. Also to keep in mind most of my tickets are $1000+ and I have not had any issues thus far. This is situation is causing me to rethink my procedures. Unfortunately having a customer authorize via signature can be difficult due to customers going to work, going away, living far enough distance from the shop etc. What have you done in your shop? Obviously there are state laws and such to consider as well...
    • By mspecperformance
      After some strong consideration and thought I signed up with Kukui 2 weeks ago.

I know there has been some discussion about Kukui. I was told it takes them about 3-4 weeks to fully set up a website and then to introduce the shop owner to the "dashboard" or control panel. I guess I can count myself as one of the lucky ones as I have my site up already.

check out the site, I haven't filled out a lot of the more specific info such as the About Us page however this is a good starting point. Also I am not too fond of the pictures I had sent in for them to use but I didn't have too much prepared so those will be up for a little while until I can get some of my photographer friends in to snap some pictures.

www.mspecperformance.com

Let me know what you guys think.

• By CARMandP
      We signed a lease this week on a new location. Its 3000 sqft with a parking lot on the corner with great road traffic. We should be moved into this building in the next few weeks once everything is set up for the city occupancy permit. We are very excited. The only problem we are having is getting enough financing to be able to afford this move without completely wiping us dry. I am only renting the back half of the building for now since I don't need much more room than that but will still have complete access to the whole building as long as there isn't anyone in the front half which doesn't seem likely since this building has been empty for a long time. The economy has made this one more affordable to rent and its the only building in our area that will work without much modification.

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors