Quantcast

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile

ASE Test preparation resources?

Just signed up to take 3 more ASE tests and I'm looking for suggestions on prep materials? Usually I just sail through the tests without studying, but these last 3 are my least familiar subjects. I know there is a lot out there and I'm hoping to hear whats work for you or your techs.

Kevo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Have you checked out Joe's Latest Blog?

• By Joe Marconi in Joe's Blog
      There are many things to consider when creating a marketing plan. Among them are establishing a budget, what forms of media should be used, and whether traditional advertising, such as TV, radio, and print, is still relevant.  And of course, how much should be allocated to social media and digital advertising?
      All the above are essentials to any marketing plan. However, the first step is ensuring that you have a healthy workplace and that your employees understand your company’s culture and the overall mission and vision. 
      We all know that happy employees create happy customers. No form of advertising can overcome a toxic workplace with unhappy employees. If your employees are not creating an amazing customer experience, your marketing plan will not work.
      Advertising and marketing may bring in customers, but the people in your company creating an amazing customer experience will be the most important component of your marketing plan.  It’s the customer experience that sells work and gives the customer a reason to return. 
      Creating an amazing employee experience, which creates an amazing customer experience, is also the most cost-effective part of your marketing plan. In fact, it cost next to nothing.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Topics

• By TTP

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By Joe Marconi
      Back in the 1990s, some shop owner's feared that fuel injection, 100 mile spark plugs, the elimination of the Distributor cap, rotor and extended fluid services would be our demise. But, that didn't happen. 
      Now I hear many in our industry state that "There is no needed work on an electric vehicle, they are problem free." 
      My opinion, let's not fall into thinking that the EV car will run forever of even for years without needed service.  The EV still has tires, suspension, brakes, and a whole new area of opportunities. It will be different, but there will be a need for the Automotive Technicians and for repair shops.
      Your thoughts? 

• By carmcapriotto
      Did you know the data portion of Digital Vehicle Inspections is the least important piece of the process? It's about communication with the customer and using DVI as a tool to drive revenue. Craig O’Neill, VP of Training, Autotextme.com. Listen to Craig’s previous episodes HERE  Key Talking Points
      DVI is a data collection tool- ‘digital’ is the mode, and the data is the least important piece; it’s about the customers that are driving the car that is the most important part. What is their use of the vehicle?  What is your communication training for advisors? Level 1 is basic customer information, Level 2 is transactional data about the vehicle, Level 3 is relationship building with listening and asking open-ended questions.  Failure- processes and procedures, top-down support, data DVI as a part of your CRM (Client Relations Management)- CRM has three main components, orientation, information (subject to availability, quality, depth ... this is where DVI's are in this format, and configuration (structures incentives and controls) Performing inspections is NOT what drives more revenue. 300% rule- 100% of vehicles get inspected, 100% of the findings get estimated, 100% of estimated items get presented to the customer
        Connect with the Podcast: Aftermarket Radio Network Subscribe on YouTube Visit us on the Web Follow on Facebook Become an Insider Buy me a coffee Important Books Check out today's partners: Set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever. And don’t miss the next free AAPEX webinar. Register now at AAPEXSHOW.COM/WEBINAR. Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By carmcapriotto
      We are back at Tom Sciortino's Total Automotive for a special Field Trip! Tracy learns how to change the oil on her car for the first time, from the guidance of automotive intern, Jay Mack. Join Tracy Capriotto as she accelerates her learning curve within the automotive industry.
      Tom Sciortino, Total Automotive, Buffalo, NY. Tom’s previous episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points 
      Maintenance service vs oil change Why oil changes are important How to change the oil Checking tires  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Eric Roberts
      Hi guys just  a short one this! As garage owners present or past how do or did you cope with the "can you just" brigade. This is the customer male or female (or otherwise) who just asks if "you could pop a light bulb in for me please". I no it could be a slow day, then this would not be problem, but does it annoy you. We had one in the other Saturday. A guy pulled in and wanted us to check  knocking on the rear end. The car was road tested and on the ramp for two hours on a busy Saturday morning.
      Eventually we found a broken coil spring on the front of the car! I am sure there are much worse stories than this but it really gets me mad sometimes?

• Our Sponsors