• Announcements

• AutoShopOwner

Advertising & Promoting Your Company On AutoShopOwner - Information   02/25/2017

This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.

You can upgrade your existing membership here.

All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.

Thank you for your support.
ncsvoboda7

Free towing, free shuttle, pickup and dropoff

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum but am hoping to gain lots of insight into the automotive repair industry and hopefully be a contributing part of the forum as well.

My question for current shop owners is whether any of you have tried, free towing, free shuttle service or even free pickup or dropoff of customer vehicles. I am just wondering whether to incorporate any of these services into my business plan for a tire and auto repair shop? First I am wondering whether it is something that customers truly appreciate and whether it will draw people in because of it? Also I would like to know how costly it was to you and if it was truly profitable or was it just a waste of money?

I am thinking of offering something along these lines just simply to help with the location problem to a mechanic shop, a lot of people complain that a shop they like is not in the right location or that it does not have convienient hours of service. I was thinking that this could be a possible solution to this problem.

Also this shop will be located in Kansas so i would like relative info for this area. thanks guys!