Quantcast
ATLAuto

Filters (air, cabin, oil, etc)

Who are you guys using to stock your air / oil / cabin / etc filters? We are looking to start keeping a decent inventory on hand, so we never need to call the parts store. Curious on anyone's experience here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Oil filters are one of those important parts categories that every shop usually stocks, to turn bays faster and offer an oil change service as a way to capture needed maintenance and repairs. 
      What is your preferred brand of oil filters and why? Are you stocking oil filters in your shop? How do you keep your inventory stocked and updated if you do? Who is your oil filter supplier and why? Are you using a standard or premium oil filter on average? If you service trucks, are you using Heavy Duty filters; Baldwin, Fleetguard, Luberfiner, etc.?
    • By ake11
      Hey guys. I found the lifts that im interestsed in purchasing (Bendpak xpr-10a lp, xpr 12c 192). Im located in Northern VA and looking to see if there are any vendors i could purchase the lifts from as well as have then install them.

Also where are you guys buying your oil filters? which size filters are you stocking?
    • By AutoShopOwner
      In my mail yesterday I had a welcome surprise, my certificates of completion from the Wix's eLearning online courses and tests. They came in frames and look really nice. They will be going up somewhere in the office. I encourage every technician and counterman to take these courses

It is very “old school” and reminds me of a time when training was an important aspect of selling parts to technicians. I wish more automotive aftermarket manufacturers would do this.
      Wix has done a really nice job with the online courses and you will learn something. Most of all, you will never again underestimate the complexity or importance of oil and air filters.
      The product sales pitch is there for certain Wix specific features like spiral-wound center tubes and silicone anti-drainback valves, but it is only a small percentage of the total content. Overall, the content of the course was top notch.
      These tests are a great prep for the ASE A1 test and can help you answer questions about PCV systems, oil flow and air induction systems.

Click here to go to the Wix eLearning website

View More
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors