Quantcast

Sean

Greetings

Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sean and I am considering purchasing an auto repair shop. I would like to thank the forum members for all the posts and useful information on this site. What a tremendous resource.

Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sean and I am considering purchasing an auto repair shop. I would like to thank the forum members for all the posts and useful information on this site. What a tremendous resource.

Hi Sean

Welcome and I think that's freakin awesome that you want to purchase a shop. I've been at this a long time and I don't regret it...OK, there are times... maybe a few...OK...maybe more than a few... BUT, it aint a bad way to make a livng. Learning to do the job and perform the repairs is one thing. Learning to deal with the variety of people you'll meet is another. If you read a few of my articles you might pick up on a few things that you'll run across...sooner or later.

Side note... If ya ever thought of moving to Oklahoma... even though I love my job...for the right price you could buy my shop. LOL

Nice, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I would buy your shop Gonzo if it was located in the great state of Montana.