You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By cdhowell
      ... for entry level tech's? Any one have a list they are willing to share?

• By JustTheBest
      ENGINEERED PREDICTABILITY
      Arranging an event to occur creating consistent behavior and making it possible to know what to expect in advance
      I’ve just completed a new book, “Engineered Predictability” and I’m making a limited number (very limited number) of copies available for free. You can get on the “early bird list” now and you’ll be notified first when the book is available.
      You’ll even get notice before my list of 1,000’s of subscribers get notice! But there’s one catch – when these free copies are gone – they’re gone!
      There’s only two ways to get this information.
      1) Apply to become a private client and join my mastermind group – (there’s currently a waiting list and $5,000 deposit required).
      2) Get this book as soon as it’s released – $29.95 value – yours FREE!

In the book, you’ll discover…
      The simple 3 step, 11 word formula that’s virtually guarantees car count before the end of the week The 6 Ugly Truths about your customers and why they don’t respond to your marketing The reality of your biggest asset (Caution: Some accountants have told me I’m crazy – read the book and you tell me!) Myths debunked: Discover the one misconception that keeps over 98% of repair shop owners from reaching the success, dreams and goals they went into business for originally. The advanced strategies, methods and tactics used by insiders of my mastermind groups to eliminate the stress and frustration of keeping service bays full and technicians busy. Disturbing industry statistics from the US Census and Bureau of Labor Statistics – this is not only disturbing – it’s startling and stunning! The number one reason why shop owners fail – and it’s probably not what you’re thinking When you get on the “Early Bird” List, please understand that you’re:
      NOT guaranteed a copy of the book – you’ll be on the “Early Bird” list and get advanced notice – even before my list of 1,000’s of subscribers and followers. In other words, you’ll be the first to know – before anyone else NOT going to be added to any mailing list. No sales force is going to “hound” you. In other words – no salesman will call. You will get notice form my private email. NOT going to opt-in to anything. This is just a list for advance notice only. That’s all. No tricks; No gimmicks; No strings attached (The last time I did anything like this – it was gone in a week! – You decide!) Get on the "Early Bird" List Now!
      Questions? Please post here - I will respond! 
      Thanks!
      Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"
      ENGINEERED PREDICTABILITY - Get on the "Early Bird" List Now!
    • By sparkerauto
      Hello, I am looking for a printable multi-point check list that i could give to my techs to fill out on every car. Does anyone have one that the would be willing to share with me ? Thank you very much !
    • By Joe Marconi
      Congratulations to Bolt on Technology -

Inc. magazine has ranked BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY— a leader in automotive software solutions — No. 646 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.

Here is a link in Aftermarket News for more information:

http://www.aftermarketnews.com/bolt-on-technology-ranks-no-646-on-the-2016-inc-5000-list/?eid=284835314&bid=1506143
    • By totalautocare
      Everyone has a different opinion of what is the best scan tool. What's yours and why.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors