Quantcast

Alex

Website Feedback Requested

I'm starting this topic to get some feedback from our members. Please post any suggestions, issues, etc.

If you are having any website loading issues, please include the browser you are using and the type of internet connection.

We apprecite the feedback so that we can ensure everyone has a positive experience.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps us allot...good or bad. If you are having any issues in the future, please post them. You can also use our contact us/support ticket system located here. In addition, you can email me directly if you ever have website access issues:

[email protected]

AutoShopOwner is optimized for Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Internet Explorer 10 with windows 8 should work fine as well, but I have not tested it. Older browsers like Internet Explorer 8 will work, but once you go beyond that to 7, 6, 5...you will have page rendering issues, display issues, and feature issues.