Quantcast
    • You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
OOOooo

Craziest thing you ever found in a tire?

Just had a guy stop by to get a tire. He said his wife ran over something. We found this .22 inside the tire with a live round in it. When you think you have seen it all....

post-2581-0-88196800-1473708026_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Edited by tyrguy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By tirengolf
      Anyone willing to share their experience with the Tire Pro's program. Is it as good today as it was 3 years ago. I have looked at the program but have not convinced myself that is the way to go. Thanks for any feedback. David
    • By Ron Ipach
      Ask Us ANYTHING Live Call This Thursday!
      Back by popular demand, the "From ZERO to $1M in Sales in Only One Year" guy (and my biz partner), Gerry Frank and I will host a live Q&A session where we'll answer every and any question you have about taking your shop and income to the next level! If you want to participate live and ask questions, I'll post a link for you to join us prior to the call. Or to just watch, listen, and learn, join us for the live simulcast inside the Successful Shop Owners group Facebook page. THE CALL WILL BE THURSDAY, JULY 25TH @ 1PM EST
      If you can't be with us live, but have some questions, post them below or email them to me at [email protected] and we'll read and answer them on the call. I hope you'll join us!  
    • By JustTheBest
      Thought this would help. I just released this video that reveals:
      FREE Tool you can download that shows you exactly what people are searching for in your market - it's a totally free download and I show you exactly where to get it - how to use it! Google hack - to get your shop found in search - and this costs NOTHING to do! Mind blowing FACTS about the most popular search in YOUR MARKET.  If you're looking for help with SEO, this video explains it all!

Hope this helps!

Matthew
      "The Car Count Fixer"

P.S.: Find out what car owners in YOUR MARKET are searching for on Google
      P.P.S.: Don't forget to subscribe on YouTube at Car Count Hackers
      P.P.P.S.: Like & Follow on Facebook!
    • By spencersauto
      What are you charging for tire rotations and brake inspections if brakes are not done?
      We charge $16.00 for a rotation and a general brakes check for .50hr or $48.00
    • By xrac
      Would you believe that we removed this from a tire this week. The wrench end was inside the tire and the broke end was sticking out.

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors