Quantcast

OOOooo

Craziest thing you ever found in a tire?

Just had a guy stop by to get a tire. He said his wife ran over something. We found this .22 inside the tire with a live round in it. When you think you have seen it all....

post-2581-0-88196800-1473708026_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

How is that even possible?

Very possible [i assume you're talking about the pistol, not the drugs]. I'd bet a million bucks it was found in the rear tire. The front tire kicks it up and the rear tires hits it as it's tumbling. We've found all kinds of things in rear tires. Vice grips, tie rod ends, sections of coils springs or brake rotors, you name it. Once found a pair of scissors in a tire. It was in three parts, both halves and the screw. Took the pieces out and reassembled them. We have actually kept everything taken out of tires for the last 37 years. Keep saying I'm going to put them all in a glass case for viewing. Maybe tomorrow......

Edited by tyrguy

I'm still confused how the gun got INSIDE the tire?? I understand running over it and getting stuck to the outside ... possibly. But inside??

Strangest thing we've ever found was a PVC pipe full of meth in an air box. Called the guy to come pick his car up and never saw him again.