Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
quinn49

Anyone using Demandforce?

Good morning all, I wanted to know if anyone is using demandforce.

If so any pro/cons of the service would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jim Quinn

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      The other day, a customer asked my service advisor, if he would price match a set of tires.  This customer got an online quote from the internet; a local TIre Store know for discouting tires. 
      My rule, I don't price match. My prices are competive and fair. 
      Would you price match just to get the job, and sacrifice profit?   Remember, no one really knows the true cost of any service or repair until the car is in the shop.  So, internet quotes are not set in stone.   
    • By DUFRESNES
      Our Service writer is paid 8% on all sales.  When he is off for 2 days, we have another hourly person that service writes.   My question is we pay the SW that was off for 2 days 8% on all sales, but take them as vacation days.  The person filling in (he does a great job) pay him the difference if he was service writing and would be commission.    Looking to see if somebody has a better solution.  If the regular SW is on vacation, I can figure the sales from his last day till he comes back.  That is not a problem

• By BOYDS AUTO SERVICE
      Good evening, 
      Is anyone using 1st mile merchant services for CC processing?  They are partners of Mitchell 1 and seem to offer great rates and options. They also provide customer financing. I’m considering switching from my current processor but would like to hear real world experience before hand. 
    • By totalautocare
      Good afternoon gentlemen,

Who on here has experience with the software product called "DemandForce" and what has it achieved for you? 

What else is it comparable to in the marketplace right now?
    • By Dnzauto
      Hi everyone,

did any of the shops that started the  CARFAX Service Shop program ever read the TERMS ??????  ( https://service.carfax.com/csn/csnTerms )    So, basically, they are collecting VIN & Email ( meaning they can target the vehicle make/model/year/valu etc AND customer contact -email ).....  they can sell this info to competition ; especially to brand specific shops!!!! or dealerships !!!!!    on top of it ... they can STOP The free service ANYTIME they like, and keep using all the data they gathered!   anyone else see a problem with all this and other stupid clauses ( ie : no jury , no class action ..) ???   
      CARFAX® Service Network.pdf

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors