Quantcast

quinn49

Anyone using Demandforce?

I have used Demandforce, Customerlink and now am trying Kukui. Can't comment much on Kukui because I haven't had it long enough. Demandforce didn't impress me due to the fact that they required a year contract with no option to drop so when I really struggled one fall, I had to pay them anyway. They don't do post cards unless you want to pay more. I had much better luck with Customerlink. They are a month to month program and were much more flexible and I got a discount with them because I am part of the Oreilly's Certified Auto Network. I also didn't get my cancellation in time to demandforce and got stuck using them another year. Felt kinda cheated and won't use them again or recommend them.

• Like 3

I have used Demandforce, Customerlink and now am trying Kukui. Can't comment much on Kukui because I haven't had it long enough. Demandforce didn't impress me due to the fact that they required a year contract with no option to drop so when I really struggled one fall, I had to pay them anyway. They don't do post cards unless you want to pay more. I had much better luck with Customerlink. They are a month to month program and were much more flexible and I got a discount with them because I am part of the Oreilly's Certified Auto Network. I also didn't get my cancellation in time to demandforce and got stuck using them another year. Felt kinda cheated and won't use them again or recommend them.

I hate companies that have contracts where you have to advise a certain period ahead that you are stopping service. The uniform companies are the worst.

• Like 1

I absolutely do not recommend DemandForce. Their sales team as well as the guy who sets you all up will be plenty nice but once you run into problems their support really sucks. I also have to reaffirm what CARMandP said, their billing system and contract SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK. They are blood suckers. I've had such an issue with them I would probably dance naked around their burning carcass (figuratively speaking LOL). I am a tremendously honest person so I have to say the system itself has a lot to offer however the way that company is ran, id never do business with them.

I'm going to give KuKui a shot very soon.

Edited by mspecperformance
  • Like 3

I just started with mechanicsnet. So far it seems pretty much the same features as demandforce, at $100 less per month, and no contract. There was a $500 set up fee so that they could design my cookie cutter website which took some data entry person all of 25 minutes I am sure, but that is par for the course I think ( what are some of the start up fees you guys see with the other programs)

I will say that having some kind of customer contact program should be a high priority. When I was with demandforce I could see the results each time I sent out a newsletter, and quite a few customers relied on the program to tell them when to come in.

I have not been with mechanics net long enough to know if it is working yet.

demand force is now month to month as of an email in the past few weeks. Ive had good luck with it and havent had any problems with tech support yet.