Quantcast

ATLAuto

AllData / Mitchell / Identifix integration

Back when I worked with Firestone, we used their proprietary shop management software which integrated EVERYTHING.

Once the service adviser wrote up the ticket, a technician could select the vehicle, then with ONE CLICK, he could access the following:

• Oil type and quantity
  • Filter numbers for cabin, air, and oil
  • Tire size and pressure
  • Wheel torque specs
  • Mitchell / Identifix one-click without re-entering specs

It was so nice and seamless to use all the multiple systems working together as one cohesive package.

Try as I might, I cannot find another shop software that does ANY of this with one click. Rather, we have separate software packages for each of the above items ... each requiring re-entry of all the vehicle information every time.

Anyone found a good one-stop integrated solution?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By [email protected]
      I am looking to start accepting cards to open the opportunity for more business and I know there have been too many bait and switch stories and hidden or rising fees. 
      I use Mitchell1 for my shop software and online data and they offer their integrated payment system called XCharge and I spoke to a sales rep over the phone who said there were no monthly fees, 1.6% on credit cards, $0.29 across the board for debit and bla bla. Of course I believe that manual entry was more and also amex/discover I think was more. They also have a program called First Mile but didn't ask about that.
      Any thoughts??
    • By spenceauto
      Just wondering if I was the only fool who signed up for Mitchell 1 at $149 per month, only to realize that this was an "introductory" offer for 6 months and the price then jumps to $219 monthly. My sales person didn't make this clear at the time I signed the contract. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.
    • By FNGJWS
      Anyone have any experience with the new Mitchell 1st Mile program? Looks intriguing.
    • By mspecperformance
      I absolutely can't stand that company. They are the leader in the market (auto repair shop management software) and arguably the biggest company however move at a snail's pace when it comes to making any sort of productivity or efficiency changes. They know they have a lock on their subscribers so they are just milking the cows for all they are worth. Even through that annoyance the most annoying thing is their billing department. I have heard horror stories from others but from my experience they are absolutely garbage. I had a QB integrator on the account that I had tried to cancel multiple times. I kept on getting billed for it even though it showed in their records that I had cancelled months prior. 
      I can't wait to move on from these turds.

/end rant
    • By UsedTireShop
      Is anyone using Mitchell CRM with success? I am not sure if I am getting any ROI.

I also dislike the reporting and I hate that I can not read the recommended emails that they send to customers.

Any input would be appreciated.
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors