This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.
You can upgrade your existing membership here.
All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.
Thank you for your support.
I was doing some research on shop management systems and noticed some great threads but given my budget I want to see if I can use Quickbooks Online since it's great for invoicing and easy to set up plus cheap. Some questions I had for anyone who uses or has used Quickbooks Online:
1. How do I assign a vehicle to a customer?
2. How do you track any recommendations to the customer's vehicle - just in notes?
3. How do you manage estimates and inspections?
4. Do you use anything else to manage daily schedule?
5. Ultimately can you use Quickbooks Online to run your shop?
Thanks for the help