Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Hello from southeastern PA

I was searching reviews on direct mail marketing and Mudlick Mail and came across this website. I've browsed the forums and found some good information. Nice to see other shops treat their customers like they want to be treated. This was my step father's motto when he started the business over 20 years ago and it's been mine since I've owned it the past 4 years. Looking forward to reading more good info.

Regards,

Billy

Find your domain and create your site at Weebly.com!

I was searching reviews on direct mail marketing and Mudlick Mail and came across this website. I've browsed the forums and found some good information. Nice to see other shops treat their customers like they want to be treated. This was my step father's motto when he started the business over 20 years ago and it's been mine since I've owned it the past 4 years. Looking forward to reading more good info.

Regards,

Billy

Welcome to AutoShopOwner, Billy. Glad you found us. You will enjoy this site, it is packed with great information that relates to our industry. Please join in from time to time, ask questions, voice your opinion, vent....whatever....We can all benifit.

Joe Marconi

Cofounder, ASO

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By carmcapriotto
      Watch the Episode on YouTube
      Rachel Spencer, Spencer’s Auto Repair, Krum, Texas. Rachel’s Previous Episodes HERE
      Dale Warmuth, Leon's Car Care Center, Eureka, CA
      Key Talking Points
      Attention to detail- committed to customers, feels like home, purse hooks, lotion, indicates the quality of the shop.  Clean, functional and responsible, and attentive  Employees share responsibilities with their employees restroom Cleaning- checking on the bathroom several times a day than cleaning it in the evening Lighting and paint are key areas to update quickly, and quality toilet paper  You have 1 opportunity to make a first-class experience  
      Connect with the Podcast

Aftermarket Radio Network
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:
      More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      Having been a shop owner for 41 years, I have lived through many economic swings, both good and bad.  I can tell you that increases in prices, from gas to food to new car prices, can prove to be a good thing for auto repair shops. 
      People tend to tighten their belts during tough economic times, but also understand that they need their cars in the best shape they can be to save on fuel and save on costly breakdowns. 
      How can you help your customers save on fuel costs and focus on preventive maintenance?  
    • By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By Joe Marconi
      According to studies from Northwestern, Birdeye, and other companies, people are most influenced by reviews with an average rating of 4.2 to 4.5 stars out of 5 — making this the ideal average star rating for purchase probability.
      Having all 5-star Google reviews can work against you.  People may not trust a company with all 5-star reviews. No business is perfect, and you cannot please everyone. Also, people make mistakes.
      Having negative reviews is not the end of the world, in fact, it may actually help your business. 
      Thoughts? Comments? 

• Heavy Duty Parts Fleetcross
    • By Joe Marconi
      With so many different models on the roads these days and the challenges of obtaining all the necessary training, tools, and technical information, should auto repair shops consider narrowing their focus on fewer makes and models?  
      Is "All Makes, All Models" really achievable today? 

• Our Sponsors