Quantcast

I am considering joining ATI Re-Engineering Program, is there any new feedback that can be offered here? I am looking at the program with the goal of better managing my staff, finding more time for myself and being able to take better care of my good customers.

Any feedback would be great. If you know anyone in the program that has been there for six months to a year I would love to talk with them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Consider Joining Family Service Day!

At the Ratchet + Wrench Conference last month, I met Charlie Marcotte, owner of Amerian Pride Auto in Virginia and the founder of Family Service Day. After doing a little research, I joined the organization.   Family Service Day originated in 2009 with a Williamsburg, Virginia based company, American Pride Auto. The idea was simple: offer support to single parent families and deployed military by offering the gifts and talents we have been given, the ability to repair vehicles, for free. There are really no limitations — if you have desire to make an impact in your community, Family Service Day is a great way to get involved.   Getting involved in your community is the best way to make your shop stand out as the business that cares about people. Plus, it will get your staff involved which will boost morale. You can reach out to your vendors for help with parts and also get major businesses in your area to help sponsor the event.   Shop owners, I recommend that you find out more about Family Service Day. Below is a link for more information:   http://www.familyserviceday.org/

By Joe Marconi, in Banner Programs & Franchising

• 18 replies
    • Time/Calendar Management Strategies for Staff

How do you train your advisors and your technicians on time management?   We're a small shop (2 bays, 1 advisor, 1 tech and myself who doesn't wrench). I was asked today if we could call in an additional technician to help with the extra work tomorrow. I asked them how much work is on the schedule, they said hours of inspections and diags. I told them to inspect and diag everything in the morning and schedule out the repairs with the client from there. "Diag in the morning, repair in the afternoon" as I've heard it said and that always made sense to me. My little crew is willing to go the extra mile to get things done but don't seem to have the tools of time/scheduling management to do this as effectively as I'd like to see. Is there a resource out there to help teach the fundamentals of scheduling?  Thanks.

By totalautocare, in Auto Repair Shop Management Help? Post Here!

• 1 reply
    • Autologic user input / feedback

I would like to know if any other shops out there using Autologic have run into programming issues. I was informed last week that they have stopped doing any coding as of January 2017. This was the first I have heard of it. Any other users out there being told the same thing? If so what did you do to solve your problem? (New equipment or buy the pass thru equipment through them?)

By Silver Star, in Automotive Shop Tools & Equipment

• 3 replies
    • Bonus Program

We are trying to come up with a bonus program to include our estimators, office staff and parts employees. I think it would have to be structured differently for each but I am not sure what to base the bonuses on. Any ideas?

By Reggie, in General Automotive Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Feedback on new logo for our general repair shop, Please vote!

http://www.designcrowd.com/vote/essential-auto-care-logo-poll

By mspecperformance, in General Automotive Discussion

• 11 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors