Quantcast

Anyone know anything about this direct mail company? Mudlick Mail. They are a direct mail service specifically for auto repair shops. I requested some information and they seem to have some good programs. Anyone have experience with them?

Disclaimer - I have no affiliation nor am I trying to promote this service. Just looking for opinions.

I'm with Brian on this one. Mitchell1 does my CRM. Not sure that I want more people having access to my records and Mitchell1 already does and they do it seemlessly.

I use Mitchell1, I have looked into their CRM program. It seems to me that it is geared more toward customer retention than it is to attracting new customers. Mudlick just uses demographic lists to target potential new customers, they do not use your existing data. Does Mitchell1 offer something similar?

I use Mitchell1, I have looked into their CRM program. It seems to me that it is geared more toward customer retention than it is to attracting new customers. Mudlick just uses demographic lists to target potential new customers, they do not use your existing data. Does Mitchell1 offer something similar?

You are correct that its customer retention not "new" promotion. I missed that part of the discussion. I would be interested to hear about a company like this one for "new" customer promotion.

Got ya missed that part. I tried a similar product during the boom years like 2005-2006 and it didnt ork for me. It was done through ac delco I believe and it offered a free lof to all new customers and was sent to If I remember correctly ppl who had just moved into a new home. It got me 1 new customer and that is all. :rolleyes: I wont do it again. Im not sure waht all the details were but it was something similar to this.

Anyone know anything about this direct mail company? Mudlick Mail. They are a direct mail service specifically for auto repair shops. I requested some information and they seem to have some good programs. Anyone have experience with them?

Disclaimer - I have no affiliation nor am I trying to promote this service. Just looking for opinions.

I have been using Mudlick since last last August, and I have been very pleased with the success. 4th quarter 2010 was my best ever, due in large part to marketing with Mudlick Mail. Very good roi, great company to work with. Feel free to call me if you want more of my story with them.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Mudlick does a great job on postcard design and will help you tailor the demographic you want to hit. They have helped us target hybrid owners to develop awareness of our capabilities in that specialized market. They are very good at what they do. You need to establish goals before you invest and then track results.

Getting customers isn't about how good you can discount. The FREE LOF does a great job of pulling in the bottom suckers. Then everyone gets upset because the ROI goes in the toilet and nobody's happy. You have to consider doing a 'lead gen' card. Offer free information in exchange for their address - yes, mail it to them. Then you've got a chance to build a relationship BEFORE you try to sell them. It's the ONLY way you're going to have success with postcards.

Hope this helps!
Matthew Lee