Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Search Engine Marketing

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

That's a good article that basically explains the importance of SEM. the days of throwing a page up and hoping to be found are over, especially when year over year, more and more people use the internet and search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, to find the info they are looking for.

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is not a clear science and can change when one of the big 3 like Google, changes it's search algorithms. But, basic optimization can be done to ensure you are not displaying irrelevent, bland information. Check out some of my blog entries: http://www.autoshopowner.com/blog/3-alexs-blog/ on SEM and SEO. I plan on adding some more entries into 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I know the guy in that article!

I would hope that everyone is looking at more options to get more traffic to their websites. Organic/ SEO, Paid Search/ Adwords/ Pay-per-click, Link Building, Blogging, Social Networking, it's not a matter of which works better, it's all necessary to build an effective online strategy.

I'll be doing more articles for Tire Business in 2011!

Want more specific answers, post a question in here for us, we'll do our best to help.

Welcome Danny! I have been reading some of your stuff. How did you find us?

I've known Joe for many years... and we are sponsors of AutoshopOwner.com ! We just haven't been able to engage regularly... Our corporate page for the resources section is ready, I just need to connect with Alex to get it posted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      Here is an excerpt from a report from Lang Marketing:  Read and enjoy! 
      Six Major Takeaways
      Lang Marketing expects that new car and light truck volume will remain in low gear from 2020 through 2023 compared to the previous four years (2016 through 2019).  Lower new vehicle annual volume will trigger five significant aftermarket changes that will boost the volume of aftermarket products from 2022 through 2030. By increasing used vehicle prices and shifting miles to older vehicles, lower new vehicle sales will boost aftermarket product volume through 2030. An increase in the average age of vehicles and more older vehicles on the road, both resulting from lower new vehicle sales, will provide a tailwind for aftermarket product growth. Although there will be fewer vehicles in the repair-age sweet-spot between 2026 and 2030, this will create a mileage shift to older vehicles and an increase in the upper age boundary of the repair-age sweet-spot, which will be positive for aftermarket product growth Lower new vehicle sales will slow the growth of Electric Vehicles on the road, increasing the use of ICE vehicles and pumping up their aftermarket product volume. Source: 
      Lang Marketing Resources, Automotive Aftermarket Consulting, Research and Analysis  

• By Joe Marconi
      Let's face it, we all need a certain income in order to pay bills and take care of our families. But when it comes to paying bonuses and incentives, money is not the only way to reward performance.  
      Other than money, what non-monetary bonuses or rewards do you give to your employees? 
    • By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By WillieB
      hey all! I'm wondering if anyone knwos of any open source repair software? I'm a fan of wordpress as open source, gimp, open office so on I was hoping to find something to help manage a small shop with invoicing - similar to the big names but open source....anyone know of anything? 
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By champtires
      If you need to replace one, two or a whole set of tires, there's an easy and affordable way. Shop owners across the U.S. rely on Champtires to meet their tire needs because:
      Access to more than 40,000 brand name premium used tires. Prices are up to 80% lower than rising new tire prices. Every tire is fully inspected. Free shipping is included on every order. Watch a video to learn more: 

• Our Sponsors