Quantcast

Flash Sale + Social Proof

Family

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

Besides my relationship to God the other really important thing in my life is my wife, children, and grandchildren. My wife and I will be married 37 years in July. Now I am not that old. We got married when I was 20. We have three children and seven grandchildren but we now have the news that number 8 and number 9 are on the way. My son and his wife have one on the way in October. He has three girls and wants a boy really bad. Then this week we learned that our youngest daughter is having her second. Our grandkids are a blast. We are excited and happy and consider ourselves blessed. Forgivge me for bragging but I married a very beautiful and talented woman and our kids are all talented musicians and singers and it looks like the grandkids will follow suit. When I say talented I mean that our youngest daughter has the looks, the moves, and the voice to make the top ten on American Idol but she won't do it but pursues Christian ministry. She is good enough that she has recorded work out CDs for Curves and has performed live at Curves business conventions in Atlanta, SanFrancisco and Chicago. Here is my youngest daughter and her husbands websiste: Criag Jones Ministries Worship

Forgive me for bragging guys but I am very proud of my family and I am really excited to have a new grand baby. My wife and I really value family and have always hoped to have ten grandkids. We are now getting close because 9 is on the way. Of course, the down side is Christmas, birthdays, and taking everybody out to eat is breaking me up. biggrin.gif

You should be proud... it's your leadership and husbandry that made it all possible. Sounds like you've got quite a crew, CONGRATULATIONS! !

I've got 3 grandkids so I know what ya mean about the little ones.... they think Papa can do no wrong... makes my day when I see them.

As far as the dinner thing... well, that's the price ya pay... but it's still a hoot to do it I'm sure. my little slogan; Kids are kids for a short time, but being an adult is for the rest of your life. Take time to share with the kids... they'll remember it even when they have their own grandkids. Gonzo

Besides my relationship to God the other really important thing in my life is my wife, children, and grandchildren. My wife and I will be married 37 years in July. Now I am not that old. We got married when I was 20. We have three children and seven grandchildren but we now have the news that number 8 and number 9 are on the way. My son and his wife have one on the way in October. He has three girls and wants a boy really bad. Then this week we learned that our youngest daughter is having her second. Our grandkids are a blast. We are excited and happy and consider ourselves blessed. Forgivge me for bragging but I married a very beautiful and talented woman and our kids are all talented musicians and singers and it looks like the grandkids will follow suit. When I say talented I mean that our youngest daughter has the looks, the moves, and the voice to make the top ten on American Idol but she won't do it but pursues Christian ministry. She is good enough that she has recorded work out CDs for Curves and has performed live at Curves business conventions in Atlanta, SanFrancisco and Chicago. Here is my youngest daughter and her husbands websiste: Criag Jones Ministries Worship

Forgive me for bragging guys but I am very proud of my family and I am really excited to have a new grand baby. My wife and I really value family and have always hoped to have ten grandkids. We are now getting close because 9 is on the way. Of course, the down side is Christmas, birthdays, and taking everybody out to eat is breaking me up. :D

It's not braggging, it's pride...and you should be proud, It sounds like you and your family have life in balance and really know was is truly important. I applaud you!

Like Joe said, that's pride. I am a generation behind you guys as I am the one with the small kids. I love spending time with my wife and my 3 kids whenever I can. I wish that I could spend more time but for everyone saying that they are slow I have so many cars in my lot I can't turn around...Not complaining but come on. It always seems to be the busiest when my parents are in town to visit and I want to spend time with my family.

I proudly have picture so my wife and kids as my business computer screen saver. Makes it nice to remind me why I do what I do.

Like Joe said, that's pride. I am a generation behind you guys as I am the one with the small kids. I love spending time with my wife and my 3 kids whenever I can. I wish that I could spend more time but for everyone saying that they are slow I have so many cars in my lot I can't turn around...Not complaining but come on. It always seems to be the busiest when my parents are in town to visit and I want to spend time with my family.

I proudly have picture so my wife and kids as my business computer screen saver. Makes it nice to remind me why I do what I do.

Above all, family is # 1

Above all, family is # 1

I've got manuals for fixing cars no matter how long they've been around. Family, well, I'd like to think that I don't make too many mistakes, and If I do... my wife is more understanding than some of those customers I run across.... LOL

BTW... my wife is a big time quilter... I know, I know... it ain't car stuff.. she is on her second book for publishing...

You can check out some photos and stuff on her website when ya got a minute. www.persimmonquilts.com (her first book was a best seller in the quilt world... over 30,000 copies... and still counting.)

pretty proud of the old gal...

Last week my service manager's wife went to the quilting convention in KC. He was complaining because his wife had called him up wanting the money to trade up her machine. It seens there was an upgrade she needed. It was like $5,000 for what she needed but all it was going to cost her to trade for a brand new machine with the feature was $6,900. He moaned about it all week.

Now that's funny... but got ya beat... her sewing machine... 5500.00, quilting machine... 12,000.00, and then there is the soft ware, the updates... etc... sounds like the scanners at the shop... LOL

My wife was at the KC show too. Ask your wife if she has a copy of "Loose Change"... that's my wife's book... I'll bet she does. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats XRAC. Just goes to show what clean GODly living can do for ya. I am a born again Christian. I complain too much and struggle a lot but I know it is all for the Glory. No Testimony with out a test B)

PS Hope this don't cross any boundries. I know other forums frown on religious postings.

Jeff, no boundries crossed. ASO is founded on the principle of free speech and the open exhange of ideas and opinions.We welcome your comments and thoughts. It's how we grow and become better people.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE: My wifes second book is scheduled to be on the shelves by Oct 1st. It's another of her quilting instructional books. Looks like it's going to be another good seller. She's extremely good at this quilting stuff...all of which... I don't have a clue about. I'll stick to fixin' the cars... she can keep fixin' quilts.

check it out at her website -- www.persimmonquilts.com

Now that's funny... but got ya beat... her sewing machine... 5500.00, quilting machine... 12,000.00, and then there is the soft ware, the updates... etc... sounds like the scanners at the shop... LOL

My wife was at the KC show too. Ask your wife if she has a copy of "Loose Change"... that's my wife's book... I'll bet she does. LOL

• 1 month later...