Quantcast

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

I'm back from Vacation! Did you miss me?

I’m back from my Caribbean cruise. We visited Puerto Rico, Antigua, Tortola, St Martin and Granada. I had lots of fun, rested a lot, had many of those “fruity” drinks with the little umbrellas and baked in the sun. It was real nice to get away, but now I’m back, ready to roll

Let’s see how long it takes me to get up to speed.

I’m back from my Caribbean cruise. We visited Puerto Rico, Antigua, Tortola, St Martin and Granada. I had lots of fun, rested a lot, had many of those “fruity” drinks with the little umbrellas and baked in the sun. It was real nice to get away, but now I’m back, ready to roll

Let’s see how long it takes me to get up to speed.

Welcome Back!

You were gone? ;) Oh, by the way, YOU SUCK. At least its about 60 degrees here today so its getting warmer.

J/K. Glad you had a great time. Its always good to get away! Looking forward to our trip to Gatlinburg, TN in August. We go there about once a year since we only live about 4 hrs from there and my Father-in-law has time share's there which pay for our housing.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. Good to get away, great to get back.

I was so tempted to use the ship's computer and log on to AutoShopowner, but I think my wife would have thrown me overboard. And not being a good swimmer, I thought it would be best to wait untill I get home.

So here I am!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By ASOG Podcast
      How to Get the Best Auto Repair Training - Reupload
    • By Joe Marconi
      The word OSHA makes many shop owners cringe. 
      I was lucky enough years back to have my insurance agent suggest I perform a voluntary OSHA inspection. A private company did it at the time.   
      They found tons of violations; some we knew would be flagged, but most we did not. 
      Have you ever had an OSHA inspection? And what can shop owners do to protect themselves? 
    • By carmcapriotto
      As we grow as leaders and build a strong culture in our businesses, we take on many different roles. These are unwritten roles that many small business people need to know that may have to step into. Such as a marriage counselor, a person of faith, an intervention confidant, and more. I’m with Dr. Dave Weiman, a great and wise contributor to the podcast, as we discuss the management of all the different hats we put on as business owners.
      Dr. David Weiman is the president of Weiman Consulting, a leadership consulting firm in Philadelphia PA. Listen to David’s previous episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points
      If we feel over-stressed juggling too many roles at work, what do we do? Be aware of who you are at that moment, are you having too many roles? Prioritize the roles and refer/suggest other professional resources Strengthening relationships at work, being more personal  Trust- telling someone when something’s wrong or asking for advice- creating connections and being a sounding board. Listening without talking is critical.  A personal board of directors- your boss is usually one Family business- a distinction and addressing each other properly when at work. Succession planning needs to have transparent conversations and ask questions.  Work-life balance- are you managing time or managing yourself? What are the goals within your roles? How much time do you want to spend on each role? How many roles are too many? (Does it mean we're trying to be too many things? Or that people who work for us NEED too much from us? A little of both?)  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      Let us all take time this Memorial Day weekend to remember and honor those who have died while serving in the United States Armed Forces, protecting this great nation! 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By bantar

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• Our Sponsors