Quantcast

management success

Randy

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

Is this a stand alone seminar or a long term program?

First let me tell you that management training is the key to the success of your business.

I have attended many one day business seminars and multi-day seminars. I have never personally enrolled in a long term commitment program. I know shop owners who have been enrolled with Management Success Program and other similar long term programs. I have heard some negative stories and many positive stories. It’s like going to school; you will get out of it what you put into it and what you commit to. These programs can be life-changing. It will take a lot of work on your part to make it work. Is it worth it? Only you can answer that.

I personally like one day seminars and clinics or multi-day seminars. I also take college courses on business, finance, marketing, advertising, customer service, etc. I am an AMI Graduate (Automotive Management Institute) and part of Bob Cooper’s Elite program. I am also involved with business councils which can be very beneficial. And, I read constantly about business.

Hope this helps????

I have heard this from others. Many shop owners find it very difficult to commit to a long term program. You need to have the right mind-set to continue. I do believe in continued training, but I enjoy having control over what seminars and clinics I attend. Plus I like variety.

Going thru AMI classes, including home study classes, is something that I would encourage every shop owner to participate in.

I attended one of their seminars about 10 years ago. It was exciting to listen to and will get your managerial juices flowing. I signed on for their 6 month training program. I was dissapointed with them. After the 6 months, they have many more services for those who want to continue with them, I did not. They are heavily into the church of scientology. I'm not knocking the church of scientology, I just didn't see what that had to do with automotive management. I am currently a client of the automotive training institute and while it has only been a few short months, I am much more satisfied.

Thanks for the input.I went to the seminar and it really seemed to be the answer to all of your business needs.It sounds like the program is going to fit my shop.I will kept you all informed about this program.I will keep a close eye on the trailers.

I have heard this from others. Many shop owners find it very difficult to commit to a long term program. You need to have the right mind-set to continue. I do believe in continued training, but I enjoy having control over what seminars and clinics I attend. Plus I like variety.

Going thru AMI classes, including home study classes, is something that I would encourage every shop owner to participate in.

Thanks for the input.I really was looking for some type of a business coach.This i think will do a great deal for my company.I will keep everyone up to date on the program.

• 1 month later...