Quantcast

BG Products

I would like some feedback from those who have been using BG products. Which ones should I start out with? Which ones are you using the most of? I have a customer who is bringing their car in for 45K service and it says "install BG service kit".

• 2 weeks later...

We do coolant, trans, power steering, differentials and transfer case. We sell coolant & transmission more often than the other flushes because customers have been informed more about them in the past. Power steering is really a profitable item because of the time it takes, 10 minutes or less in most cases. But, it does take some training of your customer to make the sale. Generally we add on a flush whenever a system is drained. Our customer's generally won't question a price when you tell them about the added service you are providing. Example: water pump with a coolant flush $xxx.

I agree with you Joe. One thing we try to do is set ourself apart from our competition. BG helps in most cases because of the protection plan. Some shops only sell the product when asked to do a flush. Our sales are from a maintenance view...same as oil change. When we incorporate them into a repair job that is what helps distinguish me from the guy next door. The quality of the service and product. Same as comparing a McD's hamburger to a Applebees burger. Big price difference, but you are there for the service and quality.

• 5 months later...

Hello to all

BG Products: BG 44K, BG Super Charge 2, BG 244 Diesel, BG MOA, BG CF5

BG 44K, the best, fastest acting, safe, fuel injector cleaner. BG 44K cleans the entire fuel system including intake valves, piston tops and combustion chambers. If you have tried Techron, Sea Foam or other fuel system cleaners and want something better, try BG 44K.

BG Super Charge 2 is an excellent fuel system stabilizer. For lawn equipment, boats, recreational toys, or your treasured car and trucks that do not get much usage. The BG Supercharge 2 slows down the oxidizing of fuel and helps to keep it from turning to varnish.

BG CF5, 'Carbon Fighter 5', fuel additive. BG CF5 is a blend of the famous BG 44K and BG Supercharge. An excellent product for gasoline or diesel engines the CF5 will clean and stabilize your fuel system.

BG 244, everything that has been said about BG44K applies directly to BG 244. BG244 is BG44K specially blended for use in Diesel Engines. The ultimate cleaner for Diesel fuel.

BG MOA, motor oil additive, will stabilize the viscosity of your oil thru modern chemistry, it is not a thickener. MOA will keep oil from foaming at high rpm and will give it thermal stability. MOA is a real good idea if you still use petroleum engine oils, drive hard or use extended oil change intervals with synthetic oils.

Have a nice day

We use all the BG products and have every flush machine. We are sold on BG! Great product with great support.

Plus, they have the BG Lifetime protection and Saftrack Road Side Assistance program. All good stuff.

Joe i wonted to know were you got your flush machines.From BG.?

• 9 years later...