Quantcast

What Message Should You Communicate during the COVID-19 Crisis?

Agreed Joe. The most important part is communication. Get in touch with your customer. Let them know you are thinking about them. Let them know you care. And yes, (if you are) let them know you're open and available for them. My group of car count hackers have all reached out and have gone as far as telling customer what they're doing. I detailed it all in this video, and you're welcome to take notes and use the exact wording that I detail in the video. 

Stay safe. Keep calm. We ARE in this together!

Hope this helps!
Matthew
"The Car Count Fixer"

• Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, Joe Marconi said:

What we do now, matters when this is over.  Thank you!

Agreed! The issue that I'm seeing more and more of is best wrapped up by saying that are so many shop owners "trying to buy fire insurance when the house is on fire!" Really?!? At no other time would you want to be a month too early then a day too late! In so many that I talk with, they're (almost) too late.

With that said, it's not about getting car count today. Sure, there are repairs out there that need to be completed - and there's safe ways to make that happen. But the reality is that it's about maintaining the car count you've had so it comes back to you when this blows over. 

Right now, it's about communicating with customers. Yes, tell them you're open (if you are) and the steps you're taking to make it safe. Remember, those car owners have busy lives that are interrupted. But they still need to get out to get groceries, medications and other things. It's time the repair shop market step up to the plate and communicate with their customers. 

And for a majority of shops who haven't looked at their customer list for years... thinking that they're all customers (not just names, ha!) they could find themselves being a day to late. 

I just released this brand new training about 3 things shop owners need to do right now to not only protect their business, but prosper in the future.... because if you haven't noticed, we ARE in a new economy.  

Hope this helps!

Matthew
"The Car Count Fixer"

• Like 1