Quantcast

Anyone use Blue Yonder CC processing- $65 month no other charges

Just got an email about Blue Yonder CC processing that sounds too good to be true. They say they only charge is $65 a month no start up fees, no transaction fees, no equipment fees, no hidden fees and no cancellation fees. It says it is compliant in all 50 states. Very tempting to try but I have been burned in the past. They are focusing on Auto Shop owners. Wondering what everyone else thinks about this. We would save over 10K a year.

Here is the website from my email: http://autorepairblueyonder.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By carmcapriotto
      Trish Serratore
      Senior VP Communications, ASE
      Talking Points:
      ASE Service Professionals Month June each year Recognition of our true professionals  Essential workers The automotive service professionals have kept our cars running during the pandemic June is ASE's birthday month. 50 years old next year (2022) Take a moment to thank your technicians, parts counterperson, service advisors Tools to help you at: https://www.asetoolkit.com/toolkit/aspm We discuss some why and how to jump on board with Service Professionals Month. This is a very short listen and we toss up some ideas on how to build momentum inside your community, but more important to thank your people who have invested in their ASE Certifications. There is still time to embrace and support ASE Service Professionals Month.
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By bantar
      I received an email today from a Consumer stating "Your price is too high, so hell with you sir!" in response a marketing email inviting him back for his next service.   My initial reaction was uh-oh, quickly followed by "Why am I not hearing more pricing complaints?".   This is quite interesting as we were in a discussion last week, talking about our prices being too low.   We are priced competitively in the market, but with a higher service level, likely, we should be able to earn more with a higher pricing.
      I remember reading somewhere that if you don't have enough complaints of your price is too high, then you are priced too low.    There is a balance in pricing.   On one hand, we have price leaders nearby (, with prices so low that they would go broke quickly if they were honest) that will rob the price shoppers blind when they visit as well as other reputable shops with various pricing levels.   
      I operate a combo lube and repair shop.     My repair labor rate is a premium to the area and we have talented technicians that rate this premium.    I'm at a small premium on the Lube, but believe it should be higher and .    
      After having a chuckle on today's email, I figured it would make for a good conversation.   What is the right Price-is-too-high-complaint rate?  1% 5% 10%?     We might get a 0.5-0.3% abandon rate at the counter over pricing.  I'm sure that there is a silent minority that just doesn't come back, yet makes no noise.
    • By Joe Marconi
      After a slow January and multiple snow storms in Feb, 2021 is beginning to shape up and gaining traction.  Being less than an hour north of NYC has its challenges, but all the pent up demand is greatly improving business. The roads are packed, so people are driving. My prediction? A very good rest of 2021! 
    • By carmcapriotto
      Jamie Carlson is an Owner at Ervine’s Auto Repair and Grand Rapids Hybrid. Look for Jamie's other episodes HERE.
      Rachael Wacha, City Auto Repair, Gainsville, FL. Rachael Wacha was born and raised in Gainesville, FL. Her career started in the Salon industry, then to writing home and auto insurance coverage. In 2010, she started working for her father at City Auto Repair, Inc. It didn’t take her long to fall in love with the business.
      By 2012, she had doubled sales in a year. In February 2013 Rachael was written about in a nationwide automotive magazine. Since then, Rachael went from managing the business to owning it in 2016. City Auto Repair is a AAA approved repair facility. Rachael is currently the President of the Automotive Service Association in the Gainesville/Ocala area.
      Rachael is extremely passionate about educating women in automotive repair, which is why she started hosting free Car Care Clinics, “Lipstick and Dipsticks” for women. Look for Rachael's other episodes HERE.
      Emily Chung is a proud mom of two energetic boys. She owns and operates AutoNiche, a family-friendly auto repair shop in Markham. She is a licensed Automotive Service Technician, and Automotive Writer with various publications. She also teaches in the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College. Emily holds a degree from the University of Waterloo in Psychology and Business, and her previous jobs include Psychometrist and Human Resources Associate.
      She has appeared on various media including Breakfast Television, Cityline, and the Marilyn Denis Show. She is passionate about her work; together with her staff, AutoNiche’s purpose is to bring better communication and client service to the auto repair experience. Check Emily's previous episodes HERE.
      Key Talking Points:
      Marketing to women Clean environment when customers walk in- first impression, cleanliness is a part of sales, also for your employees   Adding cleanliness and masculinity into business Attracts the customer (male or female) that will be the most satisfied with the quality of service you offer Inspire women to post on google reviews Market yourself if women business owner Free car care clinics for men/ women- checking fluids, changing tires etc. Educate and empower them.  Advice for margins/cost management and becoming profitable Find a coach/smart group/ 20 group/networking group When you become profitable you are able to pay technicians more   Not getting hung up on “list price” from part supplier Margins are going to be all different dependent on your area- goal is to keep and gain customer, sometimes have to adjust margins   Value of part that is charged- warranty and safety Business during the pandemicContinue to wipe down cars and steering wheels Shopware-contactless business, digital communication Touchless doesn’t mean voiceless or that you aren’t going to build a relationship with them   Changing the hiring process using Zoom Zoom interview with everyone in shop- takes about 2 hours   Allows other employees to have say in interviewing process  Can also do work trials or video resumes  Resources:
      Thanks to Jamie Carlson, Rachael Wacha, and Emily Chung for their contribution to the aftermarket’s premier podcast. Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers. Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser and many more. Mobile Listening APP's HERE Find every podcast episode HERE. Every episode segmented by Series HERE. Key Word Search HERE. Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
      Facebook   Twitter   Linked In   Email
      Join the Ecosystem - Subscribe to the INSIDER NEWSLETTER HERE.
      Buy me a coffee

The NAPA Smart Sign, previously known as Digital Menu Board, gives your shop a professional, state-of-the-art look and feel. It’s a great way to educate and inform your customers about needed repairs and service, plus increase awareness of your current promotions. NAPA AutoCare Center that have installed a Digital Menu Board found one out of five consumers ask for a repair or service they’ve seen on the board. Targeted promotions resulted in double-digit increases. You choose the content from a library of auto care service and repair topics. The latest NAPA national promotions are downloaded to you automatically. And with the Digital Menu Board it’s easy to change your services, prices, and video content anytime you’d like. Talk to your servicing NAPA store to find out more.
      Learn more about NAPA Smart Sign and the hundreds of other benefits NAPA offers. visit the NAPA Benefits Center, at www.napabenefitscenter.com or call the NAPA Benefits Center at 844-627-2123.
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Keep Your Shop's Summer Momentum Going! 
      Elite's Supercharge Your Shop, a series of 4 live online courses for shop owners, starts Sept 14th! 
      Learn to master your shop's numbers, recruit the top techs & advisors, maximize employee productivity, fill up your bays with your ideal customers and more!
      These live online courses will be taught by industry superstars Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have both experienced extraordinary success as shop owners, so everything you'll learn has been proven to generate extraordinary real world results!
       You have the option to either enroll in the whole Supercharge Your Shop course series, or pick and choose the individual courses that will help your shop the most. Here's the course schedule:
      Sept 14-15 - Mastering Your Shop's Numbers and Cost Control
      Sept 16-17 - Hiring America's Top Techs & Advisors
      Sept 21-22 - Maximizing Employee Morale, Productivity and Profits
      Sept 23-24 - Filling Up Your Service Bays with the Ideal Customers
      To enroll in the complete series of these 4 live online courses, just visit our Supercharge Your Shop Page to reserve one of our last openings!

• Our Sponsors