Quantcast

Anyone use Blue Yonder CC processing- $65 month no other charges

Just got an email about Blue Yonder CC processing that sounds too good to be true. They say they only charge is $65 a month no start up fees, no transaction fees, no equipment fees, no hidden fees and no cancellation fees. It says it is compliant in all 50 states. Very tempting to try but I have been burned in the past. They are focusing on Auto Shop owners. Wondering what everyone else thinks about this. We would save over 10K a year.

Here is the website from my email: http://autorepairblueyonder.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      One of the thing that has been brought to the forefront during this employee-shortage era, is the fact that we need to increase the pay salaries of the average technician and service advisor.  In my opinion, we need to increase the pay for entry level people also. Other industries have done, we must also. 
      If we are to attract quality people and retain who we have employed, we need to address this issue now. 
    • By Joe Marconi
      Think you're too young to start planning for retirement? Think again! 
      How many times have we heard about a shop owner that had an unfortunate accident, serious illness or even worse, death?
      Make it one of your goals to starting planning for your exit, and for life after auto repair, no matter how young you are. Create your exit strategy. Speak with an attorney, a financial advisor, a business coach.  Make sure that not only you, but your family, will be taken care of should something catastrophic happens. 
      Life sometimes throughs us a curve ball. Be prepared! 

• By ASOG Podcast
      In this episode, we speak to the former owner of his own shop and now the shop foreman at E1 Motorsports in Houston Texas, Dusty Harrison. Dusty shares ...
    • By carmcapriotto
      Trish Serratore
      Senior VP Communications, ASE
      Talking Points:
      ASE Service Professionals Month June each year Recognition of our true professionals  Essential workers The automotive service professionals have kept our cars running during the pandemic June is ASE's birthday month. 50 years old next year (2022) Take a moment to thank your technicians, parts counterperson, service advisors Tools to help you at: https://www.asetoolkit.com/toolkit/aspm We discuss some why and how to jump on board with Service Professionals Month. This is a very short listen and we toss up some ideas on how to build momentum inside your community, but more important to thank your people who have invested in their ASE Certifications. There is still time to embrace and support ASE Service Professionals Month.
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By bantar
      I received an email today from a Consumer stating "Your price is too high, so hell with you sir!" in response a marketing email inviting him back for his next service.   My initial reaction was uh-oh, quickly followed by "Why am I not hearing more pricing complaints?".   This is quite interesting as we were in a discussion last week, talking about our prices being too low.   We are priced competitively in the market, but with a higher service level, likely, we should be able to earn more with a higher pricing.
      I remember reading somewhere that if you don't have enough complaints of your price is too high, then you are priced too low.    There is a balance in pricing.   On one hand, we have price leaders nearby (, with prices so low that they would go broke quickly if they were honest) that will rob the price shoppers blind when they visit as well as other reputable shops with various pricing levels.   
      I operate a combo lube and repair shop.     My repair labor rate is a premium to the area and we have talented technicians that rate this premium.    I'm at a small premium on the Lube, but believe it should be higher and .    
      After having a chuckle on today's email, I figured it would make for a good conversation.   What is the right Price-is-too-high-complaint rate?  1% 5% 10%?     We might get a 0.5-0.3% abandon rate at the counter over pricing.  I'm sure that there is a silent minority that just doesn't come back, yet makes no noise.

• Our Sponsors