Quantcast

[Webinar] Employee Management Made Easy – Exclusively for AutoShopOwner Members

This is an exclusive invitation to all AutoShopOwner members!

You are invited to Elite's Employee Management Made Easy webinar on Tue, Feb 13, 2018 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM EST!

Join Elite at this powerful course and you’ll see just how easy it is to improve employee morale, drive up productivity, and increase your profits. During this webinar you will learn…

• the key fundamentals of employee management
  • proven tips on how you can improve employee morale
  • how to deal with the most difficult employees

• 2 weeks later...
  • Alex unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By carmcapriotto
      Bill Nalu is President of Interstate Auto Care in Madison Heights, Michigan and has been in business for 30 years. He collaborates with industry professionals, in building today’s “high-tech/old-fashioned” customer service system. Bill has been a big contributor to the podcast and he currently serves on several industries and educational advisory councils including AutoValue/Bumper to Bumper, Dorman Industries, and Cardone. Listen to Bill’s previous episodes HERE.
      Key Talking Points
      What are you grateful for? The world isn’t ending. Stop comparing yourself to the content coming at you.  When you make a decision to move forward, don’t turn around and second guess yourself Leadership comes through gratitude Hire compliments to yourself Suffering comes from judgment  “Air smells the best and freshest after a hard rain” Awareness- isn’t that you’re having a thought, but that you are aware you are having a thought. That is your consciousness.  Learn from other people’s second chances before you have to be the one to learn from your second chance. You must have balance.  Compassion- there’s more going on in people’s lives than you know about If you want respect, respect someone into respecting themselves Consumerism- willing to pay extra  Do you hire for work ethic attitude? Do you love what you do for a living Suffering comes from judgment- wean yourself off of the judgment that you have centered around you, judgment that comes toward you, and judgment that you place on yourself   The grass isn't always greener  Book “Who not How” LINK "Every Life Has a Story" Chick Fil A LINK  Connect with the show:
      Aftermarket Radio Network
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve.  AAPEX 2021 is in the record books and lived up to presenting leading-technical and business management training from some of the industry’s best and brightest. Now set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever.

This episode is brought to you by Shop-Ware Shop Management. It’s time to run your business at its fullest potential with the industry’s leading technology. Shop-Ware Shop Management will increase your efficiency with lightning-fast workflows, help your staff capture more sales every day, and create very happy customers who promote your business. Shops running Shop-Ware have More Time and generate More Profit—join them! Schedule a free live demonstration and find out how 30 minutes can transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By carmcapriotto
      Show Notes:
      Maryann Croce's "Life Happens" Download HERE Connect with the show:
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:

Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. By always innovating, Dorman has led the way in growing the aftermarket. Here you will see a few examples of a Dorman OE Fix. An OE FIX is a Dorman repair solution you can’t get from the original equipment manufacturer. It means they found a situation where they believe the OEM wasn’t giving repair professionals what they wanted, so we fixed it. Everything Dorman does is centered around providing customer value, both in the quality of products, and the creativity of solutions. Our engineers and designers go out of their way to save repair technicians time and save vehicle owners money. Want to really go under the hood? Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

• By ASOG Podcast
      Looking through the videos taken at #aapex and #sema. This event is simply can't-miss.
    • By carmcapriotto
      Bill Haas is the owner of Haas Performance Consulting LLC, with 40 years of experience in the automotive service and repair industry. Clients now have access to Bill’s solution based focus, expertise, unique perspectives and in-depth knowledge of the industry. Services available include business management seminar development and delivery, keynote presentations, business consulting, performance coaching, and strategic planning facilitation. His career includes time as a technician, shop owner, technical trainer and most recently on the staff of the automotive industry’s oldest and largest association representing automotive service and collision repair businesses. .Bill received the Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) credential from the Automotive Management Institute in 1996 and has been a member of the Automotive Management Institute’s faculty since 2002
      Listen to Bill's other episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points
      Successor struggle- when every day is a struggle “Advanced Financial Strategies for Peace of Mind”- what is it that you need to pay attention to in business? KPI’s need to be reviewed every day, don’t wait until the end of the month. It needs to also be shared with employees. “If you don’t share, they don’t care.” Don’t make decisions without data- it lets you know what you need to work on and prioritize. Strategic thinking instead of working on many things at once.  How do you know what to fix? Pause and do analysis. Make cars count vs car count.  Coaches change clients- is this someone who is willing to put words into action? You need an investable business in order to retire- can’t wait until the end to start working on your business You have to want to change yourself and your business. If not don’t hire a coach or even join a networking group Focus on one particular area of concern, get it right, then move on to the next. Stop the smorgasbord of quick fixes. You can’t wait to fix the business when you want to sell or retire. It takes a few years depending on the depth of the struggle P & L statement- don’t ask your accountant how the business is doing, don’t rely on them to take the pulse of the business. Most accountants have clients in all different industries, they don’t know how to “fix” your automotive service business. Ask them to perform one job and that is to minimize your tax liabilities. Finances in your business is just a big math problem to solve Labor rate- gross profit percent on labor, labor parts split, hours per repair order Sales forecasting and budgeting- have goals, targets and expectations Connect with the show:
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve.  AAPEX 2021 is in the record books and lived up to presenting leading-technical and business management training from some of the industry’s best and brightest. Now set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever.

This episode is brought to you by Shop-Ware Shop Management. It’s time to run your business at its fullest potential with the industry’s leading technology. Shop-Ware Shop Management will increase your efficiency with lightning-fast workflows, help your staff capture more sales every day, and create very happy customers who promote your business. Shops running Shop-Ware have More Time and generate More Profit—join them! Schedule a free live demonstration and find out how 30 minutes can transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

• By ASOG Podcast
      What's the biggest mistake owners are making when marketing their shops?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Joe Marconi
      I am thrilled to announce that I will be the presenter at Elite's Fly With The Eagles course Oct 12 to 15. This is the first live event since before COVID. This will be held in Indianapolis.  We are expecting a big turn out, so please check this out ASAP. Details below. 
      The Eagles course is Elite's premiere event for Shop Owners and Managers- course covers:
      Leadership, Time Management, Goal Setting Financial Reports and Cost Controls Recruting Employee Management Marketing  Click on the link below for more information.  You can reply to this post too with questions. 
      https://eliteworldwide.com/event/fly-with-the-eagles/
    • By Joe Marconi
      I am thrilled to announce that I will be the presenter at Elite's Fly With The Eagles course Oct 12 to 15. This is the first live event since before COVID. This will be held in Indianapolis.  We are expecting a big turn out, so please check this out ASAP. Details below. 
      The Eagles course is Elite's premiere event for Shop Owners and Managers- course covers:
      Leadership, Time Management, Goal Setting Financial Reports and Cost Controls Recruting Employee Management Marketing  Click on the link below for more information.  You can reply to this post too with questions. 
      https://eliteworldwide.com/event/fly-with-the-eagles/

• By Ron Ipach
      Brand New LIVE Workshop for Auto Repair Shop Owners.
      ...I've got to tell you I'm super excited because I just created the final details on this brand new Live Workshop that I'm going to be offering tomorrow at Noon EST
      [ Register here for free: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4815585386172/WN__Vh527KXQPSAmM8P97M0jw ]
      I'm going to be covering the three most important things that you could ever do in your shop. These are the three things that the top shop owners are doing and they've mastered this and that's the sole reason why they are, well, BETTER than everybody else.
      [ Register here for free: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4815585386172/WN__Vh527KXQPSAmM8P97M0jw ]
      It's the best training I'd say I've probably done in the 23 years that I've been doing this. So I'm super excited. I want you to join me go down below this video, click the button and I'll see you on the live training.

• By Ron Ipach
      December spells the end of 2018, and hopefully you're wrapping up what was a fantastic year for your auto repair shop and business.
      Now… it’s time to start thinking about how to make 2019 an EVEN BETTER year. (Heck, let’s go ahead and plan on making it your best year ever! Right?)
      By attending for this special Live Online Webinar, you're going to get the proven 4-step process that will practically GUARANTEE 2019 to be a blow-out success for you.
      With these four steps, you’ll be able to…
      👉 ==> DOUBLE your take-home pay (Yes, that’s not a misprint. I’ll show you how.)
      👉 ==> Magnetically attract more (and even better!) customers to your shop
      👉 ==>  Easily sell your services at higher prices than your competitors
      👉 ==>  Find, hire, and keep that elusive tech you’ve been searching for
      👉 ==>  Put the fun back into running your shop!
      If you're interested... there is absolutely ZERO cost to attend this training.
      All you'll need is 45 minutes of your day set aside in order to watch this webinar live.
      For the dates, times, and registration details,  CLICK HERE

• By Ron Ipach
      Discover The Top 3 Sales Techniques To EXPLODE Profits In Your Auto Repair Shop.
      CLICK TO REGISTER NOW

• Our Sponsors