Quantcast

Alex

[Webinar] Employee Management Made Easy – Exclusively for AutoShopOwner Members

This is an exclusive invitation to all AutoShopOwner members!

You are invited to Elite's Employee Management Made Easy webinar on Tue, Feb 13, 2018 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM EST!

Join Elite at this powerful course and you’ll see just how easy it is to improve employee morale, drive up productivity, and increase your profits. During this webinar you will learn…

• the key fundamentals of employee management
  • proven tips on how you can improve employee morale
  • how to deal with the most difficult employees

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ron Ipach
      Discover The Top 3 Sales Techniques To EXPLODE Profits In Your Auto Repair Shop.
      CLICK TO REGISTER NOW

• By Alex
      Free webinar for all members hosted by @Ron Ipach from Captain Car Count! 
      As you already know, finding good, qualified technicians isn’t as easy as it was in years past. Gone are the days of simply placing a few ads online or in the newspaper help-wanted section. 
      When you combine the fact that more shops than ever are in the hunt for qualified applicants, with the ever-shrinking pool of technicians to draw from, it’s no wonder so many shop owners are frustrated with their search. 
      Attracting good technicians today requires a radically different approach, and on this highly informative online training event, Ron Ipach, president of Repair Shop Coach, will walk you through the same strategies that his clients are using to attract lots of highly qualified to their shops on a consistent basis.
      CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
      Time slots vary and are held weekly:
      Please reach out to @Ron Ipach for additional information.
    • By Ron Ipach
      "On this FREE Training Webinar, I reveal a radically different approach 
      to finding and hiring great techs that's been working like 
      gangbusters for lots of my clients all over the country."
      - Ron Ipach, A.K.A Captain Car Count

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

As you already know, finding good, qualified technicians isn’t as easy as it was in years past. Gone are the days of simply placing a few ads online or in the newspaper help-wanted section. 
      When you combine the fact that more shops than ever are in the hunt for qualified applicants, with the ever-shrinking pool of technicians to draw from, it’s no wonder so many shop owners are frustrated with their search. 
      Attracting good technicians today requires a radically different approach, and on this highly informative online training event, Ron Ipach, president of Repair Shop Coach, will walk you through the same strategies that his clients are using to attract lots of highly qualified to their shops on a consistent basis.
      CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

• By Ron Ipach
      "On this FREE Training Webinar, I reveal a radically different approach 
      to finding and hiring great techs that's been working like 
      gangbusters for lots of my clients all over the country."
      - Ron Ipach, A.K.A Captain Car Count

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

• By Ron Ipach
      I wanted to make sure that all of you heard about my brand new FREE webinar I am putting on next week.
                                                                    What you'll learn:
      How shops all over the country are using the latest techniques and technology to attract more new customers to their shops. How to work through the clutter and uncover what actually works now, and what to keep your eye on for the future. What you can get started on right away with little or no cost to you. How to take advantage of the 'car count shortage' myth to gain an almost unfair advantage over your local competition. When:
                                                                                       If you're one of the vast majority shop owners who need more car count you simply can’t afford to miss this webinar.
      Click here to get all the details and to register…
      See you there!