Quantcast

Joe Marconi

Come See Me at the Ratchet + Wrench Conference!

This is a reminder that I will be at the Ratchet and Wrench Conference.  This Monday, I will be making two presentations; "Beating Shop Owner Burnout" and "The True Cost of Comeback"

If anyone is going, please stop by and say hello....and of course, please attend my presentations!

Thank you.

Joe

https://rwconference.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Found This in a Tire on Monday!

Would you believe that we removed this from a tire this week. The wrench end was inside the tire and the broke end was sticking out.

By xrac, in General Automotive Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Joe Marconi Key Note Speaker Ratchet & Wrench Conference 2018

If you are going to the Ratchet and Wrench Conference next week, I will be there to kick things off as the Key Note Speaker on the first day. I will also be making a presentation; Charging for Diagnostics on Friday, Sept 21.  If any member is attending the conference, please let me know and hopefully we can meet.  Here is the link to the conference: https://www.ratchetandwrench.com/articles/5651-ratchetwrench-announces-details-of-2018-management-conference Thank you, Joe Marconi   

By Joe Marconi, in AutoShopOwner Announcements

• 0 replies
    • **Unofficial "Who will be at the R+W Conference** Thread

The Ratchet & Wrench Conference is fast approaching (Chicago September 24-26). I attended last year and it was a GREAT event. I am hoping for an even better one this year. Since we talk about how we should have an ASO meet up some day I thought it would be great to get a thread going on who is going to attend. I'd love to meet some of you guys and even if I don't really like you or your posts I promise I'll smile and shake your hand LOL j/k   I think its too late to make pins up or something like that to identify ASO members. Nerd out a bit haha.   If you'll be attending sound off below!

By mspecperformance, in General Automotive Discussion

• 3 replies
    • [Webinar] Negative Reviews: Making them work for you, not against you

If you struggle to know what to do with your shop’s negative reviews, then you don’t want to miss this RepairPal Modern Shop Owner Webinar with Mike Carrillo of AutoShopFollowUp and Jill Trotta of RepairPal.  
      They'll explain exactly how to reply to negative reviews and get your ratings back on track.

Bonus: Share one of your shop’s negative reviews during the webinar and get Mike’s help in responding—on the spot!

In this 1-hour webinar class, you’ll discover:

* 5 components of a successful reply to a negative review (steal this formula)

* Examples of replies that worked—and a few that didn’t (real-life scenarios to guide you)

* How to craft a reply to an actual negative review for your shop (get Mike’s help during the webinar)

Join us for this 1-hour training and be prepared to respond to any unhappy customer in a reputation-saving way.

Negative reviews happen to even the best shops, so don’t let them get you (or your sales) down. 

You don't want to miss it!  Sign up today

Webinar: Negative Reviews: Making them work for you, not against you.

Date: July 13, 2017

Time: 1pm Pacific, 2pm Mountain, 3pm Central, 4 pm Eastern

There is no cost to attend, but you do need to register to gain access.  
      Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording!

By rmiller, in Marketing, Advertising, & Promoting

• 0 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors