Quantcast

CAZM

Does the building really matter?

I'm going to start off by saying my major competitor has a nice big building. The kind like big franchises put up, and my building is more like the one the little guy has. My 2 techs that came from my competitor keep telling me that down there they get more of the white collar worker, were we are getting more of the blue collar worker.

I have been a blue collar worker all my life and I'm proud that I have the blue collar work coming here. My problem here is this is a big farming, logging and manufacturing area, and many of these guys can fix their own stuff. For example probably 8 out of every 10 alignments has bad parts. We do a quote for the customer and inform them of the bad parts and I would say about 5 out of those 8 with bad parts will take it home or to their buddies and replace them their selves.

So I ask you does the building really matter on your customer base? I'm starting to get to the point I believe it.