Grammarly Writing Support

The #1 Writing Tool

Grammarly Writing Support

Janna Jones, My Daughter Sings

xrac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I am interested in this for sure. My family has been looking for a good church. I was raised in church but they were all about community and helping each other. All the churches I have visited around here are about who's wallet opens the widest. What part of Kennesaw is it in? We live off of exit 7 on 575.

• 2 weeks later...

We were hoping to make it. I got the mailer last week and my wife and I were excited to go. Unfortunately we just got back from my son's scrimmage game that ran way over so I doubt we will be up in time. Good luck with the launch and I hope to be attending soon!

Yes he just joined his middle school team and Saturday was his first scrimmage. Between him and my daughter's marching band we keep a full schedule. I also have a 14 month old to keep up with as well lol. If you still happen to be in town feel free to stop by the shop. We are at 10262 main st in Woodstock, just 2 exits up from bells ferry.

• Like 1

I can't get the link to work but I will check it out on Facebook later. Thanks for the like by the way. Funny story, I actually used to get (before I got fatter lol) asked all the time if I used to play football but I'm actually not a sports fan. I've been a car guy my whole life so while everyone else was checking out stats and learning plays I was building engines and tuning carbs.

Craigslist is the best bet around here. I just picked up an 01 suburban for my wife that "needed a transmission" which of course wouldn't have been too big of a deal anyway. The bonus was the chafed power wire putting it in limp mode. So for a grand total of around 2500 she has a nice, reliable truck that could easily pull 5000 lbs for cheap. And it looks good too. The deals are there a nd if they need any help tell them to call me at the shop.

I went to Abiding Church yesterday and all I can say is wow! It is such a breath of fresh air to be in a church so alive with the spirit of God and not just a money making super church in search of the next Cadillac for the pastor. You can hear and feel the conviction in Janna's voice when she sings and Craig delivers an awesome sermon based on real modern life. It was an emotional experience for my entire family. Even little Wyatt loved playing in the nursery so much he didn't seem to realize we left until we walked back to the door after the service. Only being 13 minutes from my house, we have definitely found our house of worship at last!

Edited by b1qwkbird

It has been getting better. We didn't really raise prices as much as we quit giving out discounts. I have a new service manager that is amazing so far and he keeps me away from the customers. I have a hard time hearing all the sob stories and not giving in lol. We have also started thank you calls and where have you been letters. I also plan on borrowing some of stow's marketing ideas because he seems to be quite inventive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Have you checked out Joe's Latest Blog?

• By Joe Marconi in Joe's Blog
      There are many things to consider when creating a marketing plan. Among them are establishing a budget, what forms of media should be used, and whether traditional advertising, such as TV, radio, and print, is still relevant.  And of course, how much should be allocated to social media and digital advertising?
      All the above are essentials to any marketing plan. However, the first step is ensuring that you have a healthy workplace and that your employees understand your company’s culture and the overall mission and vision. 
      We all know that happy employees create happy customers. No form of advertising can overcome a toxic workplace with unhappy employees. If your employees are not creating an amazing customer experience, your marketing plan will not work.
      Advertising and marketing may bring in customers, but the people in your company creating an amazing customer experience will be the most important component of your marketing plan.  It’s the customer experience that sells work and gives the customer a reason to return. 
      Creating an amazing employee experience, which creates an amazing customer experience, is also the most cost-effective part of your marketing plan. In fact, it cost next to nothing.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      Training is becoming more and more crucial, mainly because technology is changing at light speed. 
      Do you have a training budget?  How do decide how much money should be allocated to a budget, and what areas of training?  

• By carmcapriotto
      In the world of the customer, do they know what DVI stands for or what an inspection really is? Have you thought about calling it a “Vehicle Health Check?” My panel discusses the importance of transparency with your customer and why you might want to change the term ‘DVI.’
      Clint White, Service Advisor Coach & Shop Consultant with CWI. Listen to Clint’s previous episodes HERE Ryan von Steinen, General Manager, JB Import Automotive Repair, St. Petersburg, FL Adam Liu, Essential Auto Care, Middle Village, NY Key Talking Points
      Inspection vs Vehicle Health Reports. With a digital format available that delivers much more transparency and value, we need an UPGRADED term for our in-depth process that we present to each customer The value in GREAT and Personable Vehicle Health Reports to technicians, advisors, and the facility.  In states such as NY, any kind of "inspection" usually resonates with State Inspection. In-depth Vehicle Health & Safety Evaluation IN-DEPTH – An extremely high-value, thorough & extensive process that focuses on knowing actual conditions, measurements & facts.  If it can be known it WILL be known; and if it is known then it WILL be shown – C. White VEHICLE HEALTH – Just like the human body, a vehicle can be in a poor state of well-being, leading to unreliability, poor fuel economy, and inconvenient break-downs. SAFETY – Equally as important as Vehicle Health, Vehicle Safety or the lack thereof directly impacts the consumer’s peace-of-mind EVALUATION – A physical assessment (including test drive) of the entire vehicle performed by an expert technician in which the condition of every accessible system in the vehicle is scrutinized, documented, and reported to the customer in an easily understandable format.  
      Connect with the Podcast

Aftermarket Radio Network
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners: Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com       Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      Many repair shops are experiencing an uptick in business this year. This may also increase your tax liability on your next tax return.  
      Obviously, waiting until the start of 2023 to begin thinking about planning for taxes is not a wise move.  So how often do you meet with your accountant to discuss tax planning?

• By ASOG Podcast
      ADAS or Alignment Machine - Which One Should I Buy?
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By carmcapriotto
      Tim Allbritten, Director, Business Development and Market Research at BG Products
      John Hanighen, CEO at Cloyes Gear and Products
      Paul McCarthy, AASA President. Paul has over 23 years of experience in the automotive industry. Prior to joining MEMA, Paul led the Automotive and Industrial Products Strategy Practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). He consulted at dozens of automotive suppliers, eight of the top ten global automakers, and at private equity firms and financial institutions. His past leadership roles include heading PwC Germany’s Automotive Strategy advisory practice and leading global forecasting and analysis for a prominent vehicle forecast service, Autofacts. Paul has an MBA from Duke’s University’s Fuqua School of Business.
      Find Paul’s other episodes HERE.
      Key Talking Points
      It started month 1 of the pandemic  Brand names won’t risk quality  Every day is a new challenge for manufacturers  When is it back to normal? Recast the question “when does it get better?” Improving fill rates and collaboration up and down the supply chain Data planning is essential for forecasting and making better decisions  Allocation- always have the “recipe”  Pricing- packaging costs, inflation, supply/demand, raw material pricing by SKU. More questions are being asked which requires more pricing knowledge and transparency.  Container pricing- $1,500 to 18,000. Airfreight has also increased.  Economic trends- travel is increasing It’s a demand problem not a supply chain problem- it is a good problem, heavy dependence on the automotive industry.  Connect with the show:
      Aftermarket Radio Network
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners:

This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve.  AAPEX 2021 is in the record books and lived up to presenting leading-technical and business management training from some of the industry’s best and brightest. Now set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX - Now more than ever.

This episode is brought to you by Shop-Ware Shop Management. It’s time to run your business at its fullest potential with the industry’s leading technology. Shop-Ware Shop Management will increase your efficiency with lightning-fast workflows, help your staff capture more sales every day, and create very happy customers who promote your business. Shops running Shop-Ware have More Time and generate More Profit—join them! Schedule a free live demonstration and find out how 30 minutes can transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio

• Our Sponsors