Quantcast

5 Star Auto Spa

Automotive Lift Inspection - How much and how often?

How do you all perform vehicle lift inspections? Do you have a certified vehicle lift inspector come out to inspect your lifts once a year? If so, how much does it cost to have this done. We want to try do this for our lifts this year and I was quoted $150/lift. Trying to figure out if this is reasonable?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MINI4U
      This is the email I got and it sounds tempting...

Could your shop be eligible for a bigger refund?
      Of the 5 free tax reviews we have done in the last couple months, we have found errors that resulted in tax savings of over $85,000. Let me know if you’d like to send your taxes in for a free review. We will select one shop to review anonymously on a live webinar that will also give some insight on how and what to look for on your own taxes.

Think that you have been paying too much in taxes? It doesn’t hurt to have another set of eyes and it could mean some $$$ back in your pocket!

To get started, just reply back to this email, "Tax Review" and we will reach out to get the information needed to begin.

--
      Hunt Demarest, CPA
      PAAR MELIS & ASSOCIATES
      Accountants Specializing in Automotive Repair Shops

We help Shop Owners do 3 things:
      ·  Show where your money is going & why it’s not in the bank
      ·  Keep more money in your bank, not “Uncle Sam’s”
      ·  How to read your financials and see how you compare with other shops

In the past 24 years we have:
      ·  Worked with over 1,400 shops nationwide
      ·  Taught at repair shop coaching business for 21 years
      ·  Spoken in front of over 12,000 shop owners 
      Website  Facebook
      602 Center St, Mt Airy, MD 21771 
      P: 301-829-4646     
    • By Jay Huh
      Saw a Tesla the other day at the mall with it completely stripped down.
      Has tires with tie rods connected to the steering column and a self contained motor at the rear.

No oil, no spark plugs, no moving components.... everything electronic.... NOTHING to replace but tires and possibly brakes every 100,000 miles.

Is this the future? How long, in 20 years? 15 years? I'm 30 and I think I will be good by the time I retire but a completely different story for the next generation. Gotta think too, as we start transitioning over, there will be less and less work for the numerous number of automotive shops out there. Just in my shopping center alone, there are 5 major shops and 1 more across the street. In our 5 mile radius, there has got to be more than 20
    • By flacvabeach
      Virginia's Governor Northam signed a bill into law that increases the fee shops can charge for the annual safety inspection from $16 to $20.  This was made possible through a lot of hard work and lobbying by the Virginia Automotive Association.  You can learn more about VAA at vaauto.org.  Done properly, Virginia's inspection process takes about 45 minutes per car,  so shops are still running a deficit, but it's a long-awaited improvement.
    • By Maria Garcia
      How automotive repair program is vital for automotive industries?
    • By Alex
      Automotive Brake Pads

What is your preferred brand of automotive brake pads and why?
      Who is the supplier of that brake pad to you?
      What is the warranty on those pads?
      Who manufactures those brake pads?
      What grade are those brake pads, low end, mid, high end?
      Are they ceramic, semi-metallic, organic, or blend?
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors