Quantcast

phynny

Any program for scheduled maintenance?

Anyone know if there is a program for scheduled maintenance? I'd to sell more but I have no way of cost effectively finding out what each manufacterer recommends. We currenty use Mitchell and I have yet to find anything in the program that can help me out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Mitchell Software Pricing

Just wondering if I was the only fool who signed up for Mitchell 1 at $149 per month, only to realize that this was an "introductory" offer for 6 months and the price then jumps to $219 monthly. My sales person didn't make this clear at the time I signed the contract. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

By spenceauto, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 3 replies
    • Mitchell 1st Mile

Anyone have any experience with the new Mitchell 1st Mile program? Looks intriguing.

By FNGJWS, in General Automotive Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Do yourselves a favor and NEVER sign up with Mitchell

I absolutely can't stand that company. They are the leader in the market (auto repair shop management software) and arguably the biggest company however move at a snail's pace when it comes to making any sort of productivity or efficiency changes. They know they have a lock on their subscribers so they are just milking the cows for all they are worth. Even through that annoyance the most annoying thing is their billing department. I have heard horror stories from others but from my experience they are absolutely garbage. I had a QB integrator on the account that I had tried to cancel multiple times. I kept on getting billed for it even though it showed in their records that I had cancelled months prior.  I can't wait to move on from these turds.   /end rant

By mspecperformance, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 27 replies
    • Generic maintenance intervals

Over the years we have developed some generic maintenance intervals to use on most vehicles. We have revised them as time goes by to reflect changes such as extending oil changes or extended coolant. Here's what we are presently recommending. Our POS system, Winworks Autoshop allows us to set up these intervals so that as a vehicle hits these mileages it automatically recommends them and when we do the service it automatically resets the recommendation in the future. Thoughts? Oil changes:  semi syn  4K,  full syn  8K Alignments: 12K Tire rotations  5K Brake flush  30K Auto trans svce  60K Man trans svce  60K Coolant flush  60K   [older type coolant] 30K Cabin air filters  30K Fuel filter   30K Fuel injection cleaning  30K Spark plugs  copper 30K,  plat, irid 60K Drive belts  80K Coolant hoses  90K Timing belts   90K      

By tyrguy, in General Automotive Discussion

• 6 replies
    • Bonus Program

We are trying to come up with a bonus program to include our estimators, office staff and parts employees. I think it would have to be structured differently for each but I am not sure what to base the bonuses on. Any ideas?

By Reggie, in General Automotive Discussion

• 2 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors