Quantcast

Joe Marconi

Flying To Vegas, Keep the Forums Going!

I am flying to Las Vegas Sunday morning and will return on Thurs. As many of you know I will at be the CARS Event with Elite Worldwide. I am working with Bob Cooper and Elite as a business coach and will be workng at the ELite booth, among other things.

I will log on from time to time to check in, but keep the forums going for me!

Joe Marconi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Alex
      In an effort to better index some of the regional content added by our members, we have launched a new category entitled Regional Automotive Shop Management Discussions. This new section is currently under the Automotive Repair Shop Management category. The new regional forums are specific to the regional divisions used by the United States Census Bureau:

Northeast
      Division 1: New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont)
      Division 2: Mid-Atlantic (New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania)

Midwest (Prior to June 1984, the Midwest Region was designated as the North Central Region.)
      Division 3: East North Central (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin)
      Division 4: West North Central (Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota)

South
      Division 5: South Atlantic (Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C., and West Virginia)
      Division 6: East South Central (Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee)
      Division 7: West South Central (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas)

West
      Division 8: Mountain (Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming)
      Division 9: Pacific (Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington)

Other
      Puerto Rico and other US territories are not part of any census region or census division.

As AutoShopOwner continues to grow, there may be a need for individual US state forums, which we can add at a later date as needed.

If you have any suggestions, please post them, as we are always looking for new ideas to help our members!
    • By Alex
      Has anyone attended the SEMA show this year? If so...any feedback?

Tuesday, November 4 – Friday, November 7, 2008
      LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from over 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, marine and RV markets. SEMA Show 2006 drew over 50,000 domestic and international buyers through two million square feet of exhibits. The displays are segmented into 11 sections, and a New Products Showcase features more than 2,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more…

SEMA Show Web Site
    • By CarER
      So I was wondering if any fellow ASO members ever heard of / been to "The Auto Repair Event" in Las Vegas hosted by Ron Ipach?

If so, is it worthwhile? Is anyone planning on going this year? I plan on attending, so maybe I can meet some of you guys?

Sorry, that's a lot of separate questions...
    • By Dave Pelaez
      Due to family issues I have to sell the shop or it's contents. It has been open for almost 2 years and is grossing between 250k-300k per year with only me and 2 employees. I am also willing to sell all the equipment and furniture if buyer does not want to lease in the current location. If interested please email me at [email protected]
    • By Joe Marconi
      I urge everyone to go to the Photos and Video forums for a real Christmas treat from one of our members, Gary Armando.

You will not be dissappointed!
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors