Quantcast

web based 20 group

Does anyone participate in a web based 20 group? I have a small group that is interested in joining or forming a 20 group that would meet by webinar monthly. This group is not interested in any travel. Please give me some feed back.

Thanks,

Tony Gobble

Gobble's Automotive

No, sorry. how would that work? There's no actual interaction, or shop visits?

What we are thinking: Hire a facilitator to conduct monthly meetings / Training by webinar. Share Benchmarks and key performance indicator numbers (composite). Have a group blog for ongoing interation and topics for discussion.

Gary Gunn currently has a similar program but we are wanting to research for other options if they are available.

Sounds like a good idea. Benchmarking and share ideas is a good thing. I will do some homework and see what I find.

We had discussed doing something similar via chat on a monthly basis here. Conducting a session on certian topics picked by members and facilitated by us.

Does anyone participate in a web based 20 group? I have a small group that is interested in joining or forming a 20 group that would meet by webinar monthly. This group is not interested in any travel. Please give me some feed back.

Thanks,

Tony Gobble

Gobble's Automotive

Could be a good thing if start getting in place let me know Dan Reichow Dan R's [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
What we are thinking: Hire a facilitator to conduct monthly meetings / Training by webinar. Share Benchmarks and key performance indicator numbers (composite). Have a group blog for ongoing interation and topics for discussion.

Gary Gunn currently has a similar program but we are wanting to research for other options if they are available.

• 4 months later...

Thanks,

Tony Gobble

Gobble's Automotive

Hey Gobbles, dd you ever get anything going?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      The word OSHA makes many shop owners cringe. 
      I was lucky enough years back to have my insurance agent suggest I perform a voluntary OSHA inspection. A private company did it at the time.   
      They found tons of violations; some we knew would be flagged, but most we did not. 
      Have you ever had an OSHA inspection? And what can shop owners do to protect themselves? 
    • By carmcapriotto
      Guest host and shop tour with Jeff Grassman, Car Smart Automotive Service, Sumner, WA.
      Jeff Grassman, Carsmart Auto Service, Sumner, WA. Listen to Jeff's other episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points
      Moved south from the original location in 2013 - 15% of customers followed. Small town compared to original location. 7 lifts The front service counter and the waiting room were originally built in 1932- the first service station in town 9 years later- retooled with a new crew of employees All 3 techs are master techs, ASE certified and over 150% efficiency for 12-month period, low comeback rate. Blend of strengths together. “Team has to win” Hired an interior designer for Jeff’s house, she was also a customer, hired for waiting room. Reflective of the small town feel with a contemporary spin  Offers customer referral program, word of mouth, learning about your community, and getting involved.  Dealership experience- quality parts, clear communication with advisors and customers  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      I recently read an article in Auto Success online, a publication for dealerships. It states that there is a market for used tires. I was never a fan of selling used tires. Link to article below. 
      Your thoughts? Comments? 

• By Joe Marconi
      Years ago, I had a "No rehire rule." My thinking back then: If someone quits and I rehire them, does that send the right message to the other employees? That they can leave and I would take them back?  However, we are in different times.
      Employees, especially techs, have left their jobs in recent years, lured away by better pay, in many cases. But, these employees soon realized that a job (a career) is not all about the paycheck. 
      What would you do if an employee came back to you, asking for re-employment? 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      Many repair shops are experiencing an uptick in business this year. This may also increase your tax liability on your next tax return.  
      Obviously, waiting until the start of 2023 to begin thinking about planning for taxes is not a wise move.  So how often do you meet with your accountant to discuss tax planning?

• Our Sponsors