Quantcast

Does anyone have access to Toyota service manuals or electrical diagrams, 2021 Rav4?

Long story but I need to know what this green wire is for or what circuit it's in. It's the harness in the left rear of the car that goes from underneath up into the left quarter panel. 

Thanks and Happy New Year, hope your shop is doing great!

IMG_20211228_133637_01.jpg

IMG_20211228_133634_01.jpg

IMG_20211228_133622_01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Grammarly Writing Support

The #1 Writing Tool

Grammarly Writing Support

5 hours ago, Hands On said:

It looks like you have the lighting harness for towing, green is one of the turns I think.

It's not, the car didn't have one but an aftermarket kit was installed. That big black wire going through the grommet is the power wire to the tail light converter.

1 hour ago, Transmission Repair said:

Use a PowerProbe to find out.  It's not very hard.

Power Probe 4 Master Kit

Don't have access to the car.  Long story short the local dealer is pulling some really shady crap on a customer of mine(known for it, all the time), who came to me for some advice. I may get the car in at some point but for now was trying to figure it out with a diagram if I could find one.  This is something that's going to court.

2 hours ago, ScottyP said:

It's not, the car didn't have one but an aftermarket kit was installed. That big black wire going through the grommet is the power wire to the tail light converter.

I was wrong, green is parking lamp/license plate bulb. If you go back to 2017 identifix has diagrams.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Have you checked out Joe's Latest Blog?

• By Joe Marconi in Joe's Blog
      There are many things to consider when creating a marketing plan. Among them are establishing a budget, what forms of media should be used, and whether traditional advertising, such as TV, radio, and print, is still relevant.  And of course, how much should be allocated to social media and digital advertising?
      All the above are essentials to any marketing plan. However, the first step is ensuring that you have a healthy workplace and that your employees understand your company’s culture and the overall mission and vision. 
      We all know that happy employees create happy customers. No form of advertising can overcome a toxic workplace with unhappy employees. If your employees are not creating an amazing customer experience, your marketing plan will not work.
      Advertising and marketing may bring in customers, but the people in your company creating an amazing customer experience will be the most important component of your marketing plan.  It’s the customer experience that sells work and gives the customer a reason to return. 
      Creating an amazing employee experience, which creates an amazing customer experience, is also the most cost-effective part of your marketing plan. In fact, it cost next to nothing.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      As we head toward the end of the year and look to 2023, I thought it would be beneficial for all if we share the biggest challenges that are facing auto repair shops. 
      Is it hiring new employees? Employee retention? The economy?  Technology? Or perhaps, finding the right training for your employees? 
      Let's start the conversation and post your biggest challenge! 
    • By Joe Marconi
      It's a safe bet that nearly every auto repair shop is looking to hire an employee, most likely a technician.  While I am a big proponent of a plan to recruit constantly, we can never forget about the employees we have right now.
      Do all you can to create a healthy workplace with high morale. Have a one-on-one with all your employees. Find out what they like about working at your repair shop and perhaps more importantly, what they would like to change. 
      Ask your employees what they would do to improve your company. If you have never done this before, you may get the "deer in the headlights" look, but don't worry, keep asking and in time your employees will be a great resource for you. 
      When people feel appreciated and know that their opinion counts, it helps them from looking over the fence for greener grass. 
      What do you do at your auto repair shop to help retain your employees? 

• By Joe Marconi
      What are your Thanksgiving business hours this week? The balance between time off and responsibilities to our business and customers is a challenge.
      What strategies do you implement and how do you balance the Thanksgiving holiday for your auto repair shop?
    • By Joe Marconi
      With the difficulty auto repair shops have these days finding quality techs, I thought it would be a good idea to share our ideas on what ways have worked for you. 
      Please post what has worked for you in the past when looking to hire a technician. 

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By carmcapriotto
      Live from AAPEX 2022 with Jaron Kleber, National Sales Manager, Repair Shop of Tomorrow, a NAPA AutoCare endorsed program. Jaron discusses the parallels between the health and automotive industry and educating your customers to be proactive, not reactive to car repairs. Jaron Kleber, National Sales Manager, Repair Shop of Tomorrow Key Talking Points
      There are so many parallels between the healthcare industry and the automotive industry Switching from reactive to proactive maintenance   Processes that your team and you have in place and you can't execute those processes unless you have a solid digital vehicle inspection Customer experience- are you explaining your shop’s policy and procedure? The 300% rule on how we present the DVI. That's the policy Your responsibility is to that customer to let them know what's going on with their vehicle Repair Shop of Tomorrow, coaches, consultants, trainers and marketing. A tailored approach to each shop and help implement other NAPA programs that would be beneficial for them to grow. Like so many consumers, Jaron purchased his wife's leased car- how many customers are coming to your independent repair shop for the first time? How do you make them a client, not a customer?
      Connect with the Podcast: Aftermarket Radio Network Subscribe on YouTube Visit us on the Web Follow on Facebook Become an Insider Buy me a coffee Important Books Check out today's partner: Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio

• Our Sponsors