Quantcast

Advance Auto Parts Launches Availability Challenge

Advance Auto Parts Availability Challenge

ELIGIBILITY: The Advance Professional Availability Challenge (the “Promotion”) is open only to professional customers (not consumers) of Advance Auto Parts, who are legal residents of Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation (“Participant”). All other individuals residing outside of the eligible area are ineligible to participate and will be disqualified if attempting to participate. Void outside of Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted. Employees of Advance Auto Parts (“Promoter”), Genesco Sports Enterprises ("Administrator"), Advantage Hole In One, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, parent companies and the members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household with such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. 

Visit website for more details: http://advanceauto.us/vroom/challenge/

• 3 weeks later...

Not a chance that I will give business to Advance Auto Parts. The ones in our area only sell parts that the customer does not need. They are a parts retailer, nothing else.Then when the vehicle still isn't fixed, the owner comes to us and asks what is wrong. When we take a moment to tell the owner that we do not know what is wrong until we see the vehicle, the owner gets all bent outa shape cause ............... he already spent a bunch a money to Advance. My biggest complaint to Advance is that in their strategy in the parts retailing business, they are perceived as more knowledgable than the repair garages. So when the vehicle owner comes to us, we tend to be viewed as the underdog to Advance.

And, with that, I will stop.