Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Ron Ipach

Stop Wasting Your Money - Use this FREE service to market your shop

If you are currently texting your clients and are using one of those potentially expensive services that charge a pretty decent monthly fee, and then in some cases, up to an additional dollar per text to send automated and group texts to your clients, you'll probably want to check out a service that I've been recommending to my clients for several years - and it's totally FREE for your first 250 texts, then only .05 cents for each text after that.

https://www.eztexting.com/

Sure, it doesn't have a direct link to your client list, requiring you to export/import your mobile numbers into their system (a 10-minute process) - but once your client's mobile numbers are uploaded into EZtexting you can pre-schedule your individual and group texts to go out whenever you wish.

Happy texting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By sparkerauto
      How many of you text message customers on update with there vehicle, when it's done, what needs to be done ? Also how are you doing this ? I have two landline phones, are you using personal cell phones ? Thanks !
    • By DUFRESNES
      Questions to everybody.  Who is mass texting their customers?  What company are you using?  Cost?  Complaints.?  We do use e-mailing with over 50% opening.  With the covid-19 we want to let all our customers know we are open, we are
      essential company and how we are doing business now? Keeping them informed. weekly.
    • By JustTheBest
      Texting has never been easier. Instead of telling you about it… will you let me prove it? 
      What if it’s free? Give me 3 minutes and I’ll explain it all. No tricks. No gimmicks. No kidding. 

Hope this helps!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Start texting tomorrow - for FREE! No Kidding!
      P.P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit!
      P.P.P..S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook
    • By ncautoshop
      It's that time of year again folks! VisionKC is coming up right around the corner. 
      And that means that the annual ASOG dinner is ramping up its registration efforts!
      The dinner is open for all to attend, regardless of membership to ASOG and all proceeds go to the ASOG scholarship efforts!
      ASOG will bring another lucky shop owner with 3 years or less in business to VisionKC. This will be the 3rd scholarship the group has provided, but it certainly won't be the last. We look forward to providing scholarships to events all over the country, and working to ensure scholarship winners are given the tools and paths needed to succeed. 
      Jacob and Lacey Bunyard were last year's winners - when we met Jacob and Lacey things were tough! It wasn't just the business that was suffering, through the suffering of the business, Jacob and Lacey's family...their children were paying the true price. 
      Today, Jacob and Lacey, through the connections and offerings presented at VisionKC have turned the business from a significant liability into a resource which provides a good life for their family. 
      We've also offered scholarships to the greatest automotive show in the south east,  ASTE by The Independent Garage Owners Of NC and seen tremendous growth of that shop owner as well. 

We ask that you, as shop owners, and part of the automotive family join us for dinner. We ask that you support our efforts to improve this industry,  even if it's one shop at a time. And most of all, we ask that you join us in continuing to bring unity to shops nationwide, to continue to share a vision of something better for this industry - a higher potential, a better life for owners who haven't been given the opportunity to see there's a better, more profitable way. 

Isn't it time that we stop seeing each other as competition, but as allies? 

Please join us for dinner if you are able.
      Information about the dinner is available at 
      www.asog.site

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Our team at Elite is excited to announce that we're now offering online peer groups for shop owners through an all-new service: Elite Synergy Groups.
      Our Synergy Groups have been designed to help shop owners access the guidance, support and motivation that peer groups deliver, but exclusively in an online environment with no travel required.
      Shop owners who become members will be able to attend regular face-to-face web meetings with the other members in their group, and have open discussions where they can learn what’s working well for other shop owners throughout the country. Elite will also provide group members with a platform to communicate outside of the face-to-face meetings so that the shop owners in each group will have more opportunities to build relationships, and create a culture where each group member is truly invested in the success of their fellow shop owners.
      Every group will be led by a shop owner with an extraordinary track record of success (who is also an Elite Business Development Coach), and each web meeting will include a presentation from the group leader on recruiting, marketing, sales, shop management or whatever the group votes is in their best interest.
      Group members will also have access to a group Resource Center, where every month we’ll be adding new videos, webinars, guides and training content that will help you build a more successful auto repair business.
      The first group will have its first meeting on Oct 10th, and as a special promotion, Elite is offering a $50 discount for all shop owners who enroll in the inaugural group. There is no contract with this service, so if you ever feel the group is not meeting with your expectations, you're free to discontinue at any time. 
      Call 800-204-3548 or visit our Synergy Group web page to reserve our spot today!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Joe Marconi
      Most of you probably already know what I am about to say:  The Service Advisor position is the most crucial position in the shop.  I know, I know, what about the mechanical work done by the techs?  Well, that's important too, of course. 
      For the most part, customers spend their hard-earned money and most of time don't really know or see what was done to their car.  Let's face it, the customer can't see the water pump or T-belt. And most of the time, the customer does not feel any difference with the car as they drive out of your parking lot. 
      What the customer does see (or experience) is how she was treated.  And that makes all the difference in the world.
      Plus, great service advisors also motivate the technicians, because great advisors are also great leaders of people. 
      Think about this...Six months from now, your customer will not remember the fuel injection relay or the mass air sensor that was replaced....but she WILL remember how she was treated. 
      And trust me, that OE-quality fuel injection relay install by a certified A-level Master tech using Snap On tools and a Launch Scanner IS NOT the reason WHY your customers return to you....She returns because of the level of service your provide.

• By Joe Marconi
      I know it's not going to be Back to School as usual this year, but there will be increased traffic on the road as more people perform school-related errands.  It's your obligation to your customers and the community to make sure the roads are safe.
      Many people have neglected their cars the past few months, making a lot of opportunity for your shop.  
      Get your Fall/Back to School marketing plan in place today!
      Want to share ideas?  Even Better! 

• By Joe Marconi
      As part of our debt reduction, I revamped all of our usual marketing and advertising and put those dollars into customer service and social media. For example, we ramped up our shuttle pickup and delivery service, extended our hours of service, made sure we spend a lot of time with each customer and made sure we called as many customers as possible.  We also stepped up our meet and greet process and made sure will followed up with customer after the repair. Lastly, we increased our social media posts and increases ads and boosting. This has made a huge impact on our customer and already starting to pay dividends.
      What changes have you made to your marketing strategy since the Virus Crisis hit?
    • By Joe Marconi
      Today is the first day of summer, and we are still dealing with the dreaded COVID-19.  However, there are positive indicators that business will be better than expected this summer.  People will be taking more road trips, will avoid airplanes, trains and Ubers and will take to the roads in record numbers.
      Gear up for a great summer and look for opportunity with each vehicle visit.  Perform those multipoints as if your business depends on it….why?....Because it does!
      We have a lot to be thankful for. Keep positive, be a leader and thrive!

• By sparkerauto
      How many of you text message customers on update with there vehicle, when it's done, what needs to be done ? Also how are you doing this ? I have two landline phones, are you using personal cell phones ? Thanks !
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors